1. Was the game I suggested AFK the one where I joined, we were 0-2 down, there was 10 mins left, and your whole team was turtling Skared? Basically, you got a 2-0 lead while Ally team was bad and then turtled when twinks joined. We didn't have a chance to return, so I suggested we stop wasting time by logging other chars. If anything, you prove my point by mentioning this event - better to group queue than go through that farce. Though sometimes it can be amusing to join a game late: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveJDcv1-UA

2. Was the game I suggested AFK the one where I joined, we were 0-2 down, there was 10 mins left, and your whole team was turtling Skared? Basically, you got a 2-0 lead while Ally team was bad and then turtled when twinks joined. We didn't have a chance to return, so I suggested we stop wasting time by logging other chars. If anything, you prove my point by mentioning this event - better to group queue than go through that farce. Though sometimes it can be amusing to join a game late: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WveJDcv1-UA
    No, we won the game 1-0. Blindleaf capped the flag not skare (and he needed a loh to save him) and he's never even bought a fap, let alone used one btw (and to all my critics, I've also never once used a fap on paladin). And you were there from the start. It was actually not that easy. But it was weird how your perception of it was that we massively outgunned you. It's just strange to me how skewed your perception was. That's my only point here. I don't care if you leave/afk in bgs. I'm saying that you seem to always exaggerate the strength of the horde team (even in your wins). It's just an observation. And I think you use this exaggeration to justify premading cos you think "finally I can have a balanced game with my 9 teammates vs this random pug".
    Edited: July 28, 2020

3. "But still you only make 10 man premades" and you talk about exaggeration.

Let me quote a classic:

"just lel, just lel"
    Edited: July 28, 2020

4. "But still you only make 10 man premades" and you talk about exaggeration.

Let me quote a classic:

"just lel, just lel"

5. Can you quote me precisely please? Can you show me where it says "only". It seems you have reading issues.
    I've copied it, but okay, I'll show you:

"Truth is we only ever premaded in response to your premades, and we would often have to wait more than an hour in queue in order to get in. Not everyone has the enthusiasm for that, understandably, and it's kinda fizzled out now. We could probably muster 6-7 but not 10.

But still you only make 10 man premades, knowing full well we don't have the numbers, so I guess you keep yourselves safe from the gy camping this way. We'll still win the solo queues though cos most of your twinks are still too scared to queue for that.

I don't take Legends Never Die premades seriously. If you do, guess that says a lot about your own expectations of the opposition. But then again, you are a person who made a clip gloating about killing Otdeath (who is worse than most levellers)."

Is that enough?
    It seems you have memory issues.

6. And what is your point here?

Just trying to derail another thread, as usual.

7. I like how you edited your post XD

8. I like how you edited your post XD
    Yes because I had said two very similar things. I guess I get repetitive.

9. Castor getting defensive after being wrong ep. 2137

10. Yawn. No I just can't be bothered with your constant derailing.

I don't exaggerate the strength of the opposition, at least not like Fernando here. I have a fair idea of how many twinks there are on each side. I'm talking about solo queues here. I don't stay to count when I see your ****ty premade.

11. Yawn. You are right. I can't be bothered with your constant lying. Got some bgs to win, cya.

12. No, we won the game 1-0. Blindleaf capped the flag not skare (and he needed a loh to save him) and he's never even bought a fap, let alone used one btw (and to all my critics, I've also never once used a fap on paladin). And you were there from the start. It was actually not that easy. But it was weird how your perception of it was that we massively outgunned you. It's just strange to me how skewed your perception was. That's my only point here. I don't care if you leave/afk in bgs. I'm saying that you seem to always exaggerate the strength of the horde team (even in your wins). It's just an observation. And I think you use this exaggeration to justify premading cos you think "finally I can have a balanced game with my 9 teammates vs this random pug".
    Ah okay, I was thinking of the game where Skareda came to boast on forums afterwards like he'd done some great achievement. Yeah, I don't claim blindleaf uses FAP, only you, Skared, Runnie, Helbra, Yoel, Karsl, etc. Sorry to hear Roflbaby left your guild, guy was showing some balls in WSG y/day.

13. Ah okay, I was thinking of the game where Skareda came to boast on forums afterwards like he'd done some great achievement. Yeah, I don't claim blindleaf uses FAP, only you, Skared, Runnie, Helbra, Yoel, Karsl, etc. Sorry to hear Roflbaby left your guild, guy was showing some balls in WSG y/day.
    Out of curiosity, why did you remove the text that said "so and so is a cheating **** etc" Is it because it was showing up briefly when you accidentally clicked on some ally players like felhara and toccata? :)

14. Out of curiosity, why did you remove the text that said "so and so is a cheating **** etc" Is it because it was showing up briefly when you accidentally clicked on some ally players like felhara and toccata? :)
    Nah, it was too spammy and I wanted to have 'IBF' before it said stun immune too (when necessary) now that I have rogue, which wasn't possible without overlap for people like Yoel or karls who will often IBF and FAP at same time. Sorry to hear Veev left your guild. Ggs earlier was fun solo queueing destro into you for a couple games.

15. Nah, it was too spammy and I wanted to have 'IBF' before it said stun immune too (when necessary) now that I have rogue, which wasn't possible without overlap for people like Yoel or karls who will often IBF and FAP at same time. Sorry to hear Veev left your guild. Ggs earlier was fun solo queueing destro into you for a couple games.
    Well yeah, less fun for me with the teams we had, but it is what it is. Win some, lose some. But I guess more evidence that horde solo queue teams aren't as powerful as you made them out to be.

First 123 Last