1. Are Icecrown hordes dead?

Are Icecrown hordes dead? They have a lot of twinks in several guilds, but when they see Ally premade, they do nothing. I know that whole day H are getting 80% win percentage in bgs by solo que only because there is no premade on A and there are many A lvlers and braindead twinks, but even when a premade is formed, H keeps doing nothing. They definitely have the numbers to form a premade, but i think there isn't a leader who can do that or the people from these guilds are with big egos and are afraid of losing. Alliance can give a push only in 10-20% of these solo queues all day, we want H to organize themselves and to form a competitive premade when we do, but they keep solo que. We can't expect RD always to form premade, especially if they lack 2-3 main players and don't want to que like that so they solo que and some of them leave bgs whem they see our premade, they get decent amount of twinks by solo que at night but still some of RD leaving bgs before it starts. Most of us can't play during day hours due to work and other stuff, maybe that is one of the reasons solo que is awful for A. But that's not our fault. We aren't kids and can't play 24/7.

2. Your ally "premade" was defeated by random 79s some couple weeks ago dude. Horde ppl do nothing because they actually 1. Dont care. 2. You always play premade too lately for the majority 79s horde, like 23 server time, just farming bunch of Borean lvlers.

3. Your ally "premade" was defeated by random 79s some couple weeks ago dude. Horde ppl do nothing because they actually 1. Dont care. 2. You always play premade too lately for the majority 79s horde, like 23 server time, just farming bunch of Borean lvlers.
    Something tells me that incoherent wall of text wasn't written by Fernando the streamer...

In any case, I'll just say to whoever did write it, at this point you should give up the pretense that you're doing these 10 man premades because you like competitive, even games. You just want easy games and an easy honor farm. I'm not sure who it is you're pretending to be waiting to face, I haven't seen an Icecrown H premade in literally forever (were they ever a thing?) and yet every night you will pretend to yourself that the very next game there could be one?

Give me a break. You know you will face random pugs and yet you still make 10 man premades night after night. Your choice, I don't mind. But like I said, don't pretend you're looking for even games.

4. Nothing stopping Horde from working together. Joint-guild discord channels are a start. We were outnumbered for weeks because we were queueing solo or in tiny guild groups, now we have premades of 5-10 frequently. I hope your faction finds unity and success. Then we can have some good games :) Who doesn't want to fiddle Fernando? Regardless, had some fun games v LND y/day. They also didn't FAP /salute

5. Nothing stopping Horde from working together. Joint-guild discord channels are a start. We were outnumbered for weeks because we were queueing solo or in tiny guild groups, now we have premades of 5-10 frequently. I hope your faction finds unity and success. Then we can have some good games :) Who doesn't want to fiddle Fernando? Regardless, had some fun games v LND y/day. They also didn't FAP /salute
    You were queuing in "tiny" guild groups (4-8 people is tiny? really?) vs hordes who were all solo queuing and you were still losing. I know this because I was on the other end, many times. You also massively exaggerated horde numbers of twinks, I've seen you do it in your stream. Sometimes you would have more twinks and claim we had "twice as many". As well as screaming "premade" cos you see two RD players on the opposition. (or "double premade" when it was me, warsong and runnie, lol).

We were able to premade for a short time, with a lot of strength of effort, and it needed the same players to be on every single time, one person missing and it wasn't a go. Experienced twinks don't fall off trees on a x1 realm.

Truth is we only ever premaded in response to your premades, and we would often have to wait more than an hour in queue in order to get in. Not everyone has the enthusiasm for that, understandably, and it's kinda fizzled out now. We could probably muster 6-7 but not 10.

But still you only make 10 man premades, knowing full well we don't have the numbers, so I guess you keep yourselves safe from the gy camping this way. We'll still win the solo queues though cos most of your twinks are still too scared to queue for that.

I don't take Legends Never Die premades seriously. If you do, guess that says a lot about your own expectations of the opposition. But then again, you are a person who made a clip gloating about killing Otdeath (who is worse than most levellers).

As for Icecrown Hordes, they are mostly ally alts so they can all just switch to their alliance toons. Again, you know this. Icecrown horde have hardly ever premaded in my 1.5 years playing on the server. They have no guild of note. And the writer of this post expects it just to start full organised premades, out of nowhere? Why would that happen? Delusional.

You want easy games that are skewed to your advantage and you can't handle the inherit randomness of solo queuing. Fine. You get your easy games. But as I said, not sure what you're proving. I guess you just want cardinal rubies and scrolls.

If you're serious about wanting 10 man premade v premade games vs Icecrown twinks, you have to make it happen. You have the numbers for x2 or x3 the amount needed for this. But something tells me you don't actually want that.
    Edited: July 28, 2020

6. Cardinal rubies are great
    Yeah I think he might be a leveller but it was demonstrating mechanics (meld coil, tranq sac shield, disengage instant fear, feign corruption application, etc.)
    LND are decent enough (except Fakebook), why you **** on them? They banged my destro almost as much as it banged them :D But it's exactly this toxic attitude that creates the disunity seen amongst 79 Horde atm.
    Say what you like Castor, in the end we have our subjective opinions about saturation of levellers on factions. My opinion (and experience) is that Alliance has more levellers, hence a ****tier time solo queuing. For example yesterday Horde solo queued 10 twinks, while outside of our 7 group we got 3 levellers. Ofc we annihilated the 7v10, but you get the gist.
    I was sad to see your GM leave game in the first minute after overextending and getting gripped yesterday, abandoning the LND twinks and Blindleaf :(
    I just want twink v twink games, Horde definitely have the numbers to give them to us. Sadly, you lack the balls, unity, or motivation to deliver for now. But hopefully this changes soon!

7. You were queuing in "tiny" guild groups (4-8 people is tiny? really?) vs hordes who were all solo queuing and you were still losing. I know this because I was on the other end, many times. You also massively exaggerated horde numbers of twinks, I've seen you do it in your stream. Sometimes you would have more twinks and claim we had "twice as many". As well as screaming "premade" cos you see two RD players on the opposition. (or "double premade" when it was me, warsong and runnie, lol).

We were able to premade for a short time, with a lot of strength of effort, and it needed the same players to be on every single time, one person missing and it wasn't a go. Experienced twinks don't fall off trees on a x1 realm.

Truth is we only ever premaded in response to your premades, and we would often have to wait more than an hour in queue in order to get in. Not everyone has the enthusiasm for that, understandably, and it's kinda fizzled out now. We could probably muster 6-7 but not 10.

But still you only make 10 man premades, knowing full well we don't have the numbers, so I guess you keep yourselves safe from the gy camping this way. We'll still win the solo queues though cos most of your twinks are still too scared to queue for that.

I don't take Legends Never Die premades seriously. If you do, guess that says a lot about your own expectations of the opposition. But then again, you are a person who made a clip gloating about killing Otdeath (who is worse than most levellers).

As for Icecrown Hordes, they are mostly ally alts so they can all just switch to their alliance toons. Again, you know this. Icecrown horde have hardly ever premaded in my 1.5 years playing on the server. They have no guild of note. And the writer of this post expects it just to start full organised premades, out of nowhere? Why would that happen? Delusional.

You want easy games that are skewed to your advantage and you can't handle the inherit randomness of solo queuing. Fine. You get your easy games. But as I said, not sure what you're proving. I guess you just want cardinal rubies and scrolls.

If you're serious about wanting 10 man premade v premade games vs Icecrown twinks, you have to make it happen. You have the numbers for x2 or x3 the amount needed for this. But something tells me you don't actually want that.

8. Cardinal rubies are great
    Yeah I think he might be a leveller but it was demonstrating mechanics (meld coil, tranq sac shield, disengage instant fear, feign corruption application, etc.)
    !
    It still means more if you do it versus a living person and not a bot.

LND are decent enough (except Fakebook), why you **** on them? They banged my destro almost as much as it banged them :D But it's exactly this toxic attitude that creates the disunity seen amongst 79 Horde atm.
    Individually they're decent enough but they don't form serious tryhard premades. They go with whatever they have, which is usually Thunor and 6 shamans. Don't think it's that meaningful beating that, that's all I'm saying.

Say what you like Castor, in the end we have our subjective opinions about saturation of levellers on factions. My opinion (and experience) is that Alliance has more levellers, hence a ****tier time solo queuing.
    One of the reasons you don't have a good time solo queuing is because your twinks don't solo queue. See how that's a self-fulfilling thing?

Also my other point was about how you exaggerate greatly the strength of the opposition or the difference between the sides. Let me give you a concrete and recent example. You joined a game last week I think, due to a plea for help from Nutx presumably. And you were (your words) "down for afking" almost immediately. At the time you were "down for afking" both sides had the same number of twinks. True we had the better comp. But for you this was some one-sided game where horde were stacked with twinks and allies stacked with levellers. Don't believe me? Go back and watch it yourself.

And that's fine, you can have this mindset. But when you keep repeating the lie that "horde have lots more twinks in solo queue" (when it's not true) then you're essentially convincing yourself of a lie and persuading yourself that premading with a full 10 is only fair and just to "balance" things out. I think this is silly, and comes from your warped perspective.

I just want twink v twink games, Horde definitely have the numbers to give them to us.
    Really? You sure about that? Why don't you try to come horde and try to make a premade and see how it is. These "huge numbers" of horde twinks that haunt you in your sleep are a fantasy of your own creation.
    Edited: July 28, 2020

9. I would love to read a different opinion, PLEASE, I beg you guys, I want to know what's going on on horde. I'm done with rd and their bot henchtard, someone needs to stop replying to what he says, 600 words of garbage and nonsense , seriously he does not represent whole horde nor does care about the bracket at all.

10. But still you only make 10 man premades, knowing full well we don't have the numbers, so I guess you keep yourselves safe from the gy camping this way.
    If RD doesn't have the numbers now then fine (notice you just lost a couple), but don't try to pretend like you could graveyard camp one of the better ally premades even with 10. We both know those were very close games, and ally even won more lately.

11. If RD doesn't have the numbers now then fine (notice you just lost a couple), but don't try to pretend like you could graveyard camp one of the better ally premades even with 10. We both know those were very close games, and ally even won more lately.
    What are you even talking about?

12. I would love to read a different opinion, PLEASE, I beg you guys, I want to know what's going on on horde. I'm done with rd and their bot henchtard, this lvl of autism is out of control, someone needs to stop replying to what he says, 600 words of garbage and nonsense , seriously he does not represent whole horde nor does care about the bracket at all.
    The rest of horde are ally alts. So you're stuck with me.

13. What are you even talking about?
    Your post implied that the guys who participate in ally premades are bad players who need to make 10 man premades to avoid being gy farmed. And the 10 vs. 10 results show that this isn't the case, or even close to it. I would personally favor ally making smaller premades for better chances of good bgs, but the guys who still like to do the 10 man premades are good ally players who match up well with the better horde players in any kind of even odds.

14. Your post implied that the guys who participate in ally premades are bad players who need to make 10 man premades to avoid being gy farmed. And the 10 vs. 10 results show that this isn't the case, or even close to it. I would personally favor ally making smaller premades for better chances of good bgs, but the guys who still like to do the 10 man premades are good ally players who match up well with the better horde players in any kind of even odds.
    I didn't imply that. I implied they feel safe in 10 man premades so they don't get gy farmed in solo queue. Something both you and Heliox said in the other thread. Please read more carefully.

123 Last