1. Quest givers not showing up in map?

I got to lvl 3 when the quests stopped showing up on map. I tried googling to find addonds who shows quest, but none of the one i found works. is there no fix to this? or do i seriusly have to run around and click on every npc 24/7 to check if a quest is available? :(

Think im gonna drop this game if that is the case, i havent played in years and i dont remember every npc who gives quest, i dont have the patience to run around in circles just to click every npc every time i done 1 quest just to check if i unlocked a new quest whit a new npc. :( I was so happy when downloading the game and used so much time finding addonds and reading about classes. Hope there is a fix to this :(

EDIT: I have run around the entire eria and clicked on all NPC, no one gives me a quest.
    Edited: July 23, 2020

2. Mine too! The quest isn't appearing on the map when I accept the quest but I can still accept quests tho... So weird, it was working fine, I am lv 80 already but now with the quest not showing in the map is so annoying. Please help! :(