1. how to kill a holy paladin in solo or 2 vs 2 ? need advice

Hey there fellows.

I have some struggles against holy paladins in open world / arena and BG situation. And others.

First of all I play BM and MM spec.
    Kiting as BM in open world or bg 1vs1 is no problem (in worst case nitrobooster + feign death + flymount ), but there is no damage even when i spam tranquilizing Shot.

So lets say paladin is using hand of protection on himself as BM my pet can't do anything great. So even in mm or bm spec my aimed shot can't trigger the healing reduce debuff (-50% healing) and he is running around pillars and obstacles.... any advices ?

I put down some traps, he instant free himself and Hand of protection is like a 8 second bubble. This running around pillars are forcing me into melee and will give him more time to heal and he is healing himself while walking.

In Arena:
    We play an aggressive combo mm+retri (double dd) but regardless what we do pillar + healing while moving ruins our combo. Especially when a warrior is hiting you all the time.

With BM, I can beat other combos so much better (mage / rogue) but when it is the graveyard map. I even lose to a shamy / priest combo because of the LoS in the middle.

Well this are general or let us say situation depending terms here. But how should tranquilizing Shot work against a full buffed enemy (BG) ?

2. You'll never be able to kill a similarly geared healer with a brain as a Hunter 1v1.

3. My guide for Ret/MM: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=378864

This will answer some questions. Generally Hpala is the hardest healer to kill. Hpal > Rdruid > Disc > Rsham. Try trap the healer and get a Hunter's Mark on him. Then Serpent Sting (no auto shot), wait 3 seconds, when it ticks you have Chimera Shot in the air + Silence, Aimed shot, Arcane. What u can also do is snake trap on top of freezing trap. The snakes wont attack until the cc is broken. If you silence after trap the snakes apply all poisons on the enemy, including mind numbing poison which is extremely powerful vs all healers. Try to weave in auto hits inbetween gcds and auto shot. Vs discs its kinda all in, you can't really recover after u got doted so u gotta kill. Hpalas u can trap, tranq shot, do the above described burst combo and later trap again when they are maybe 80% hp.