1. My account has been logged into and all of my gold is gone.

So my account has been logged into and all of my gold is gone. I wanted to ask if its possible to roll back my account to 7/24/2020 at around 16:00? i think thats the time ive logged last. Already changed my password and did the two factor autenticator. Idk if you can do anything do that but it would be awsome to get my gold back. It was around 3000 in total.

2. No, your account security is your responsibility.
    Warmane even has 2FA to help you keep it secure even more.

3. KEKw so its my resposibility for the **** security on this server. My password is 9 ****ing digits and they still got it.

4. KEKw so its my resposibility for the **** security on this server. My password is 9 ****ing digits and they still got it.
    It's not Warmane's fault your password has been breached. If it was Warmane's fault everyone would lose their password.
    Don't use the same password for multiple accounts. Also, as I stated before - 2 FACTOR AUTHENTIFICATION EXISTS so you don't have the right to cry about account security.

5. KEKw so its my resposibility for the **** security on this server. My password is 9 ****ing digits and they still got it.
    I like how you got hacked THEN enabled 2FA. As Thorbjorn said, yeah account responsibility is on the account owner. It's your responsibility for the security on your account lol.

6. Yea my responsibility to secure their servers. Its funny that this is the only place my password was ever breached.

7. Yea my responsibility to secure their servers. Its funny that this is the only place my password was ever breached.
    It's also funny that nobody else's password was breached at the same time. How does someone specifically target your password from Warmane? Care to fill us in on your conspiracy theory? Did they like go into their super secret hacking software and just typed in >hack digfag?

If it was a security breach everyone would lose their info. You got nobody to blame but yourself.
    Edited: July 24, 2020