1. Veteran of Wrathgate Questline

Hi everyone, I want to ask about Veteran of Wrathgate Questline, is it available now to finish it? if not when it will be availabe to done this questline? Another question is, Will there be event of Sieging Undercity with king of Ally/Horde?

2. Was wondering this myself and why it isn't available? It was in from beta in retail even.

3. I looked it up and some of the quests needed were added in patch 3.3.

4. Have you a link to this @Triplemoe? Cause googling and from memory, people did this as early as 3.0.2. What quests was added in 3.3?
    THe entire quest chain takes place at lvl 74 before the argent crusade thing.

Also, people have youtubes of them completing it back in 2008. 3.3 wasn't released till end of 2009.

I saw those dates on a few quests as well on wowwiki but they are simply wrong, perhaps last modified dates.
    Veteran of the wrathgate was in from start, even in Beta. (3.0.1)

5. Is this bugged or just not in the game? I've completed all relevant quests, but it all stops when Overlord Agmar at Agmars Hammer does not offer the next quest The Kor'kron Vanguard!

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=...hgate#comments

This is one of the best questchains in the game for many, sad it doesnt work

6. Doesnt work not possible to get that ach,ally side is also bugged one major quest doesnt work and most before that one are pretty bugged as well but stil you can be able to complete them with some luck.This is a seasonal realm dont expect them to fix quests.