1. I want to try something new!

Hello guys, Krellian here!

Guys, please hear me out, and im sorry beforehand if opening one's heart in a forum isnt a good thing to do...
    I'll be very honest with you all: i feel kinda lost with WotLK servers, where one knows so much it gets... boring? Ive never past beyong it and, for some reason, the community feels so... distant? Sure, you can find one or two friendly players and even a friendly guild, if you look hard enough. But most of the cases, we have hardcore players, filled with heirlooms and greedy guys who wont look for new players.

I want something new! Something exciting! And, most of all, i want to get into a new community. And i have the feeling going to a server with such small population, like Frostwolf, i may find what im looking for.

That being said, i know little to nothing about other expansions aside wotlk. Which faction seems to be more active, more friendly? What classes should i roll for dps, tank or heal at MoP? How is the leveling experience? I hope some of you read this and maybe answer me, i'll be thankful beforehand.

PS: Sorry for any grammar mistakes

2. Welcome! And yes, mop server is experience on its own. Lvling here is dull and boring, but if you join a guild, youll find alot of awesome people. When you hit max, youll start to make friends. Atleast on horde, if you need help you will get it (havent played alot ally). Community is way less toxic than wotlk, you can (most of the time) just start chatting with ppl and they will be friendly and helpfull. On mop, all classes and specs have pros and cons but all still viable.

3. Welcome. Place gets really lively sometimes, even though it's a small community.

4. Thank you! Thank you so much! I had almost given up playing wow not long after i posted this, because no matter where i was, ppl were always toxic. If you guys say its true, then i'll surely play here! Im kinda lost when it comes to online gaming, so yeah...
    I'm downloading it right now, so i guess ill play it in a few hours!

On a side note: as i see at the Information Tab, it seems we have more Alliance players than Horde. Is it right?

5. Thank you! Thank you so much! I had almost given up playing wow not long after i posted this, because no matter where i was, ppl were always toxic. If you guys say its true, then i'll surely play here! Im kinda lost when it comes to online gaming, so yeah...
    I'm downloading it right now, so i guess ill play it in a few hours!

On a side note: as i see at the Information Tab, it seems we have more Alliance players than Horde. Is it right?
    It's about even. Alliance are more english oriented though. Horde may have language barriers.