1. Warmane to buy charachters that are on trade.

Alright... hear me up!!!!

Because its hard to sell a char with lets say 5 bis items for some lousy 90 100coins or even full bis char for 300 coins, i thought that - Why Warmane wouldn't just buy em ?? They dont lose money and stuff but they help players to get rid of their characters ((That are WORTH something)) so they could make another char and gear him up.

Of course. Warmane wouldn't buy some char with blue items + inventory. Only chars lets say with some BiS Items that are worth ''Selling/Buying''.

I think this would be really good idea and it would attract players to go for DEM bis items and put them on trade(on char).

So idk what do you think about it, just trying to give some hope to this server and stuff. (( Specifically, im speaking about ICECROWN)

Lovee uuuuu

2. Something similar has been suggested and denied before. When a player buys a character from you, you get some coins but someone has spent real money on those coins and 15% of the coins go back to Warmane as a fee. So the transaction reduces the total amount of coins that are around, which encourages donating for more coins. If Warmane was buying characters and giving players coins that nobody has paid for, it would have the opposite effect.

3. Well yep, i totally agree with you. But they could like anonymously buy some chars and help us get rid of them. Because as you know there aint much donor who would just pay 200e for a char - If lets say - Icecrown is 100% - they are in those 6.5 - 7% (((The big donnors))) Everyone else just donates to not be in que.

But i totally understand u, but also i think Warmane should buy at least some chars

4. But i totally understand u, but also i think Warmane should buy at least some chars
    Why? I don't get it.

5. WELL LETS SAY i got a bis char and i wanna sell it, and id ont want to play it anymore i wanna re roll into another class but i dont have time to grind pvp and pve gear again for 6 months like a lunatic . simple

6. That would just be horrible business decision by Warmane, which is why they would never do it. No server administration in their right mind would, in fact.

As it stands, the only way that coin is added to the circulation is when someone *buys* that number of coins through donation. Trades between players do not 'create' coins (in fact, they reduce the amount of coins in the circulation, as Anyone said). If Warmane were to start buying characters, it means adding coins into the circulation that was never paid for by anyone. You effectively destroy their donation income AND the value of coins at the same time.

How long would it be before guilds start gearing unnecessary alts to basically 'convert otherwise-unneeded BiS items into Shadowmournes'?
    Edited: July 25, 2020

7. wHAt i meant is, they dont have to buy all chars - just like 3-5% of them. thats it maybe 7%

like night elf rogues.. XD hahaahhah

8. You still didn't answer why would we have any interest in doing that.
    Getting down to it, what you're suggesting is people should get free coins for having played the game and getting bored of their characters.
    What exactly is the incentive for us to ever consider any of that? Why should we "help you get rid of them" by giving out free coins, when we already went out of our way to provide Trading in the first place?