1. Hello! Some advice for a newbie?

Hello! So i have never played WoW before for a number of reasons, but have decided to try it out now. I have been playing a human mage on Frostmourne for a bit now and it was fun, but i have noticed that because of the dungeon finder its very difficult to get a group for a dungeon going the old fashioned way. I have personally never managed to do it.

Because I never played before, I would like to clear all the old content, dungeons and raids, when i get all their related quests and such. But from what I have seen, everyone is just rushing to get to level 80 to do WotKL endgame with no interest in older stuff, which makes sense since i guess most of them are WoW veterans and have seen it hundreds of times.

Now i guess i will probably be able to solo all vanilla dungeons as a lvl 80 with some decent dungeon gear, but raids and tbc dungeons are probably gonna be problematic or imposible, especially since i have no idea what I'm doing, being new and all.

Since I'm thinking of starting a new draenei shaman, is there a group or something of people that does do old stuff, and on which server are they, or am I out of luck? Thank you in advance.

2. Hi, I would love someone to lvl up with while we do old content in the way to 80, Im in Frostmourne and I was playing to create any class on the Alliance