1. Combo point addon for rogue?

Hello,

Years back I was a druid main and I am coming back to wow and making the swap to Rogue. The question I have, is im looking for an addon that gives combo points above the head of the target instead of just at the target bar in t he top left of the screen. I use to have something like this that would not only show CP but also bleeds and other effects on the target, Yet for the life of myself and my wife, we can not remember the name of the addon. Thank you for any help!

2. ElvUI can do that. Beside that maybe some bfa addons for nameplates which could be modifies.
    Keep in mind that ElvUI is really complex and you will have to setup your UI from scratch basically

3. Or just alternatively use MoveAnything and move the target bar from the top of the screen to wherever it suits you.

4. Personally I use IceHud because the combo point bars can be put right below your character. I prefer that.

5. Personally I use IceHud because the combo point bars can be put right below your character. I prefer that.
    From my understanding, he wantt it on target nameplate, not on targets unit frame.
    But if you want it for example on top of the target unit frame, download SimpleComboPoint

6. If u only want for nameplates u can use Tidyplates. If u want for ur UI too I'd recommend ELVui and just disable most stuff leaving only your portrait/target/party/raid generally.