1. (H) LF PvP based guild

Hello,

As me and my wife level, I reach out to try and talk with some PvP based guilds. We simply love PvP for the fact it fits our playtime, We can jump on at any point in time and just play. While we are not the best PvPers We did hit 1750 (3 years ago) in 2s as a Fmage/Dpriest in crafted gear. She typically plays Spriest/Fmage, While I am making the full time swap to Rogue, with a goal to be one of the top 100 rogues on the server, some say thats cocky, I say Dream big and practice hard! Not really any huge interest in PvE to be honest, so if your looking for Raiders/part time pvpers, Thats not how we role sorry.

Thank you for any time you put into a reply. Have a blessed day and may your BG go in your favor!

2. Hey,

I can't really help you here with the guild. I haven't seen any serious guilds on Icecrown. Honestly, why would there be.. if you are really serious for pvp, Blackrock is definitely the way to go (I am sorry that i didn't realize that earlier). That being said, I am a Frost mage and looking for a committed rogue/spriest for 2s to train and push rating. I hope (h) doesn't mean horde :D. If you are on the ally side and you want a partner to train with ( i guess besides your wife), please post your name in game.

I have gladiator in MOP, 1.9 with Spriest here and now I am playing my mage. Managed to get 1.7 in the beginning of this season (which was top 20 team at the time on ICC) but haven't played afterwards.