1. Pavo is here

Hello everyone,

My name is Manuel, I am a Spanish player and even though I started playing wow when it was WotLK, I barely played this patch. I moved really soon to Cata and then I have tried several patches. I spent most of my time in wow playing MoP. I have a wide knowledge of classes there but I know they have changed a lot since 3.3.5a and I would love to hear your opinion about pvp balance in this server. I am really doubtful about what to play. I usually main enhancement/elemental but I am not sure if shaman seems good enough this patch. My other options are shadow/disc priest, UH DK or frost mage. What's your opinion on class status? Will I regret levelling 80 levels to get rekt by some op class and get to hate this server?
    Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Manuel

2. I think if u want pvp u should start in Frostmourne, from my perspective warlock, shadow priest and rogues are the more competitive

3. Hello everyone,
    Will I regret levelling 80 levels to get rekt by some op class and get to hate this server?
    3.3.5 is a warrior patch so don't be surprised if you do

4. Why is everyone telling me to join Frostmourne? What is so special about that realm?
    So I must assume shaman isn't in a good spot?