1. Make a cap for AH posting

People are flooding auction house with trash items such as frostweave cloth, infinite dust etc. They are posting like 5-10 pages of their own stuff in quantity of 1 and it takes me time to find that i need in stack of 20 for example. Its tilting.

2. It is a bit annoying, but there's things you can't stack or which don't make much sense stacked.
    You can't stack (cut) gems. Average player won't but 20 of the same glyph, they probably need just one and if you're selling glyphs, you're selling 300+ of them for sure.

3. Before AH was made bLizLiKe it was pretty cool, this wasn't an issue.
    Now when competition is decided by bid amount we have 50 pages of crap in stacks size of 1 with 1 copper bid and 500% price buyout.

Solution could be something like:
    each page contains 15 of cheapest auctions, 15 of average and 15 of expensive +5 random

or at least sort auctions by bid price of each item instead of total bid price, at least people will put stacks of size 20 for 1 copper bids

conclusion - don't hate the player, hate the game. people post it like that because that's the game to make gold. "limit players auction amount" - scroll that **** up real nice, spit on it and shove it you know where.

4. I agree, put cheapest prices in first pages so you dont have to scroll to page 20 then scroll back from page 45 because the cheapest once was at page 20, and auctionhouse pages refresh slow too.
    ALmost every other buy / sell / auctionhouse in any game has cheapest price to expesive sselection, wow is at the stone age when it comes to that.
    Edited: July 28, 2020

5. It's easy to find cheap stuff. Just when u searching AH click on Lvl tab and make sure arrow is up, that will show all cheap prices first. I do that for easy buying mats

6. Make the AH order from buyout, not bid, this would solve everything and make all clear.

Also some countermeasure for large undercutting would favour the economy and avoid the inflaction and the gold squish.

7. Addons exist for this.
    Yes they do, but majority does not have them. And that's the market. No matter how great and cool I can sort my stuff, I still have to post/compete in manner that reaches majority.

8. So, addon exist. Does that mean it should be ignored?

9. Getting a Addon is the worste excuse, you need to custom fix a server problem yourself, just like ignore addons are needed to ignore the houndred of character sellers. Something which should NOT even be accuring has to been fixed by the players themselves by adding custom files into your game, way to shove the responsibility to the players, I'm sure everyonce thrilled about it.

10. Well, if you refuse to use addons, that's your loss then. Warmane will not fix an artificial problem that has long been fixed by addons since vanilla era and only you guys will have to go thru the trouble of rummaging 50 pages to get some mats or get some undercutting done.