1. can't connect Frostwolf,anyone know solution?

i downloaded client 5.4.8,set the realmlist,but when i put in account,it still say "you should use battle.net account...etc"
    would anyone know how to solve this please?
    confused,no way out...

2. i downloaded client 5.4.8,set the realmlist,but when i put in account,it still say "you should use battle.net account...etc"
    would anyone know how to solve this please?
    confused,no way out...
    Why did you set the realm list? you shouldn't need to if you download straight from warmane. If you chose to download 5.4.8 from another server, then you're going to have problems connecting. I tried the same thing while troubleshooting client issues and it wouldn't let me connect to warmane unless I had the client from this website.

3. you might have downloaded the min-version of the 5.4.8 that does not working well with warmane anymore.
    Either download from warmane's known torrent or you find a full version elsewhere

4. I have same problem here ... Reset game, download again and after 1-2 enters, puff ...

Help pls!

5. I have same problem here ... Reset game, download again and after 1-2 enters, puff ...

Help pls!
    have you just downloaded the client?
    Then follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only

6. Hi! None of the above is working for me. Any1 who has another solution for this issue? Thx

7. Hi! None of the above is working for me. Any1 who has another solution for this issue? Thx
    Close WoW, open the folder Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8. WTF, wtf.config, look for the line SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com". If you see SET realmlist "logon.warmane.ru", replace the .ru with .com. Save and try logging in. Make sure to use your username and NOT your e-mail address.