1. gotta love this lordareon nerds that que bg's with 4k gs then complaining about getting rekt in bg's from "donors". My dear son this warmane exists for 5 f****** years + 5 if you count molten. Ppl have toons since 2015 and you think they wont have 10+bis chars ? In what world you live, teletabies ?? You know that song son... go hard or go home.... Get your s*** together and get better.

2. gotta love this lordareon nerds that que bg's with 4k gs then complaining about getting rekt in bg's from "donors". My dear son this warmane exists for 5 f****** years + 5 if you count molten. Ppl have toons since 2015 and you think they wont have 10+bis chars ? In what world you live, teletabies ?? You know that song son... go hard or go home.... Get your s*** together and get better.
    Or even better: Make a bracket for people under 6kgs, or just stop pvp so that the people who have bis gear can play against other people with bis gear. People with bad gear are just punching bags. WIth getting better you mean "Get better gear".
    Edited: July 31, 2020

3. WIth getting better you mean "Get better gear".
    You need to get better to get better gear.

4. gotta love this lordareon nerds that que bg's with 4k gs then complaining about getting rekt in bg's from "donors". My dear son this warmane exists for 5 f****** years + 5 if you count molten. Ppl have toons since 2015 and you think they wont have 10+bis chars ? In what world you live, teletabies ?? You know that song son... go hard or go home.... Get your s*** together and get better.
    u just said exactly whats in mind i swear to ****ing god, these pathetic losers joined 1x server that has buffed icc ,bragging about the diffuclty by laughing at other realms and eventually skipping every step to get BIS (RDFS+Voa+ICC) joining as 3k gs lowbies and crying like lil *****es give us a break and get good at the game, u wanted it the hard way so there you go deal with it.

First 12