1. Lordearon merge needs to be removed

So i think i speak here for all the people who experience on a Blizzlike Server x1 called Lordearon.
    The problem is in PVP as many know and that's the biggest issue on Lordearon is that there is no feeling in competition while playing Battlegrounds or Arena.
    So the only thing Lordaron has to offer is world pvp, i started to think lately that they are using Lordearon so that the full donors from other servers can pwn us and not feel bad about it, ah these pve noobs from Lordearon, it takes ages till u find a person who wants to dedicate to arena and start a serious team, why?
    Because they know its fkin hard when they start a team at 0 mmr they will play against full donors 80% of the cases. I know on Lordearon was not much pvp before the merge... But trust me ppl have learned and ppl will start playing again when the matches start to balance between the server itself.
    Give us the real lvl 80 Experience of a ''Blizzlike'' server. If you think u need more donation its very simple. Since lvl 70+ cant get arena points or play them, open up so we can donate for twink gear nothing ealse. Easy
    Edited: July 28, 2020

2. I can't agree with you more. PvP on Lordearon is just so uncompetitive with merged battlegrounds / arenas. I think more people in general would do arenas / battlegrounds on Lordaeron if they removed cross realm there because people don't want to do PvP for the reasons you mentioned....
    You made pve great on Lordaeron Warmane, please do so with PvP now.

3. The developers and Staff of Warmane could considerating the classic option of: cross-faction just like Blackrock time ago before to merged, because this rare experiment to merged a custom realm with a Challenger realm (w/o count ICC realm) has destroyed the "blizzlike experience". I think this is the best solution to many player saying that isn't a good idea remove Lordaeron since crossrealm.

4. I totally agree, it doesn't make sense to exist crossrealm with servers that can donate items, the lordaeron hardcore pve content is extremely interesting because the domain of raid mechanics overlaps gear, everyone needs to move, switch between aoe's, etc. Players need to evolve and improve in order to achieve more difficult content, which does not exist in pvp, we cannot go to the arena, whenever I seek solo queue even with full relentless set and wrathfull offsets, people flame me before starting the game if they don't quit before. Sincerely discouraging, impossible to have any hope of progression in pvp in lordaeron.

5. I totally agree! Lordearon needs do be seperated from donation realms in pvp!

6. Hey there, was curious to see what was this thread about, even tho I am only in Lordaeron to grind gold, as an overall 2.4k+ exp on all hunter specs player and playing in Blackrock mainly from years, I'd like to say that I enjoy crossrealm and cross-bg's.

Arenas:
    The more realms have it, the faster the queues, cross-arenas did not ruin the experience at all, it is just faster ques, yes of course the problem that you might face is instant 80 realms or servers in general have really higher skill cap than others in terms of arenas, so PvE players get stomped super hard, when someone is dropping mmr and starting new fresh team. However bad players are in all realms, so now as more realms can face each other that results in fast queues, more teams and of course you will face opponents on the same mmr, that you are on. Donation, I don't know really know why everyone finds it as a problem, I'd personally never would spend real money, as I can get 2k+ easily with even full rele.
    However, crossrealm in general added more variety, do you know how annoying was to wait for 3v3 or soloQ for 40 minutes, because there were no queues on high mmr and so on.
    Donated or not bad player is a bad player, if yo know what you are doing, with at least full rele you can win him, if he is really a bad player.

SoloQ:
    I absolutely agree that SoloQ now is a nightmare, as more PvE players started joining SoloQ, it absolutely make a mess in terms of skill level.
    I'd say on the new core that Blackrock went, which is the normal bugged standart core that all PvE realms use, there are insanely more bugs and some specs became ****ter, also SoloQ is insanely more unbalanced due to the merge and in general Shadowmourne is absolutely unbalanced weapon, best meta ever was 264 max gear, anyways back to the topic, SoloQ is just with more variety, but it's full of trash players not to be mean, just saying the truth or what I have in mind in general.
    You can absolutely full gear yourself in SoloQ, but you will have to know what you do and on this meta with all heroics, you do need some gear, so I'd suggest patience and farm points + rating, best strategy you can do for any bracket 2v2 / 3v3 / SoloQ, is to always check Arena Spectator NPC and check what classes/ specs queue, so you know what is easy for you to farm and that way you know, if it's good time to queue and grind rating or not.

In General:
    I personally, love the crossrealm stuff, because they gave me more variety, even tho it made everything kinda an unbalanced mess, it is now insanely easy to gear up etc in arenas, since you have way more queues and opponents.

7. this is probably the 7000th thread on this topic, and guess what, not done yet, cus they probably don't want to, they know as well as us that pvp on Lordaeron is dead and no amount of necromancy will raise it, it's better to let those last hundred people across both factions do battlegrounds when they want to, with the donor realms, than to say "here, 5 hour queues because people don't want it"

8. Yeah pvp isnt fun. WIth so many bis gear people, shadowmournes, premades its just toxic and boring. No reason for me to play pvp/arena/bgs.
    Edited: July 28, 2020

9. PVE content on Lordaeron is buffed, right?
    Well, consider PVP content also buffed now and piss off already.
    The little lordaeron bubble had long queues before this since it mainly attracts PVE players. PVP players don't really want to do PVE content for items and on other realms they don't have to, unlike Lordaeron.

10. Merging PVP on Lordaeron is like mixing 1x blizzlike with fun servers and I will tell you why:
    Icecrown: plenty of donors with BIS gear, eazy to farm ICC, easy to level up, etc.
    Blackrock: FREE pvp gear 5.5 minimum, very eazy to get BIS HC items due to no raids, just rating
    Lordaeron: 1x lvl rates, takes you one month to reach 80, PVE difficulty increased, ICC nerf (no buff) and higher HP and lower berserk timers. It is quite hard to gear up since PUGS don't go more than 4-6 bosses. In order to have decent gear for arenas, you still need some hc PVE parts, but it's really hard to get even normal parts, and you thought to merge everything together for more competition? A guy on Lordaeron needs like this: 1 month to lvl up, 1 month to gear for ICC, 2-3 months to get decent pve gear (at least), and GOD knows how long to get HC gear which everybody has it on ICECROWN and BLACKROCK. Another thing is that ICECROWN was way older than Lordaeron, it is obvious that most of the players there already got the gear and the Lordaeron people don't.

The arena situation is similar with the BG, naked people vs BIS people. Even with full furious, BG geared it's almost impossible to get the rate, unless you are very skilled and one of the members has the gear.

SOLOQ: I've been playing rdrood for years, achieved high ratings, both Blackrock/AT and other servers, but here... because of people who join and their mixed gear (either naked, either BIS) without talking about their skill set, I have done 150 matches and I am still stuck at 1.3. (Considering the fact that I have 2.3 SOLOQ pala on blackrock from last year, SOLOQ nowdays it's a waste of time and nerve.

Conclusion: PVP on Lordaeron is aids, either you get boosted and try hard or you do PVE.

11. I would rather suggest a 3rd bracket for 6k Gs +, That would still have much better queue times then removing lord from crossrealm all together.
    Make a bracket system for arenas too.

12. Merging PVP on Lordaeron is like mixing 1x blizzlike with fun servers and I will tell you why:
    Icecrown: plenty of donors with BIS gear, eazy to farm ICC, easy to level up, etc.
    Blackrock: FREE pvp gear 5.5 minimum, very eazy to get BIS HC items due to no raids, just rating
    Lordaeron: 1x lvl rates, takes you one month to reach 80, PVE difficulty increased, ICC nerf (no buff) and higher HP and lower berserk timers. It is quite hard to gear up since PUGS don't go more than 4-6 bosses. In order to have decent gear for arenas, you still need some hc PVE parts, but it's really hard to get even normal parts, and you thought to merge everything together for more competition? A guy on Lordaeron needs like this: 1 month to lvl up, 1 month to gear for ICC, 2-3 months to get decent pve gear (at least), and GOD knows how long to get HC gear which everybody has it on ICECROWN and BLACKROCK. Another thing is that ICECROWN was way older than Lordaeron, it is obvious that most of the players there already got the gear and the Lordaeron people don't.

The arena situation is similar with the BG, naked people vs BIS people. Even with full furious, BG geared it's almost impossible to get the rate, unless you are very skilled and one of the members has the gear.

SOLOQ: I've been playing rdrood for years, achieved high ratings, both Blackrock/AT and other servers, but here... because of people who join and their mixed gear (either naked, either BIS) without talking about their skill set, I have done 150 matches and I am still stuck at 1.3. (Considering the fact that I have 2.3 SOLOQ pala on blackrock from last year, SOLOQ nowdays it's a waste of time and nerve.

Conclusion: PVP on Lordaeron is aids, either you get boosted and try hard or you do PVE.
    It's a great resumen ;)

13. The truth is, 98% of the players from Lordareon agree that the pvp situation is not good. There are so many threads about the same thing. I think it's time for the staff to do something about it. I mean, 0 mmr and still facing shadowmournes palas and wars in the first 5 matches? wtf? When I do bg, I am usually the only player from Lordareon in it.

This has been suggested many times before, so here it goes once more: Why not make optional the cross-realm feature? For those who don't like tougher competition they can simply uncheck it, and for those who don't like longer queues, they check it. If mercenary mode is optional, I am sure they could make this optional too.

14. The truth is, 98% of the players from Lordareon agree that the pvp situation is not good. There are so many threads about the same thing. I think it's time for the staff to do something about it. I mean, 0 mmr and still facing shadowmournes palas and wars in the first 5 matches? wtf? When I do bg, I am usually the only player from Lordareon in it.

This has been suggested many times before, so here it goes once more: Why not make optional the cross-realm feature? For those who don't like tougher competition they can simply uncheck it, and for those who don't like longer queues, they check it. If mercenary mode is optional, I am sure they could make this optional too.
    Yeah its like some people only buy bis gear with smourne for killing people with bad gear in arenas and for ganking... THere also should be a bracket for people in bgs who are under 6kgs cause its no fun to fight against 6,8k gs DK/Ret/Wars and premades with full bis gear and 3 pala heals

15. Why not make optional the cross-realm feature? For those who don't like tougher competition they can simply uncheck it, and for those who don't like longer queues, they check it. If mercenary mode is optional, I am sure they could make this optional too.
    The queues would take forever, but it might be worth a shot.

Not that I'd use it much. I don't have a problem doing xrealm bgs, you'd never get any queues in 3v3 or soloq... but I might turn it on when I do 2v2 to farm lordaeroners for free points. ^^

12 Last