1. Looking for friendly guild. Preferably EU.

Hello. I recently started playing WoW in wotlk. Haven't played WoW that much but as I usually play assassin classes - I have started with Rogue. I enjoy pve content but I usually end up playing pvp a lot as well once my gear is where I want it to be. So not sure yet if I'm looking for pve or pvp guild specifically. Right now I just want to find friendly community to level up with and do some pve content though.

At the moment my Rogue is level 64 with 699 GS. And while I'm new to WoW - I'm not new to mmorpgs as I have at least tried nearly all of them that I could find and were available in Latvia. Also had tried some that were not available here couple of years ago trough VPN.
    My lockpicking is 286 as I try to level it up on the side while waiting for dungeons. So I can open some lockboxes for those that need it.

I have work as well and I play other games in my free time. But I usually go on WoW daily for at least for couple of dungeons or until I get tired of waiting on dungeon finder. So I'm looking for people to play with so it wouldn't be as boring. And out of 3-4h that I spend online - I could actually spend most of it actually playing rather than just waiting on queues.
    Edited: July 28, 2020