1. Frostmourne reset

Hello.

I am trying to find for 30 minutes but no luck, I know there are two reset times on Frostmourne, could someone please tell me when exactly are the resets?

Thanks.

2. Monday and Friday if I remember correctly

3. Okay so, Friday night/Sat morning is one. When is the other...?

4. You can check saves ingame, ask players ingame or just... wait like 3 days if that's too hard.

5. yet it is still hard for you to give the answer?

6. ****ing Friday and Monday. Somebody already answered you and you ignored it. The first reply. Don't be a male chicken.

7. ****ing Friday and Monday. Somebody already answered you and you ignored it. The first reply. Don't be a male chicken.
    if you were a little bit more literate, you would understand what "if i remember correctly means". tho thx for the excruciating answer

8. You complained about not getting an answer for four days, but couldn't be bothered to ask /2 for an instant answer - just saying

9. You complained about not getting an answer for four days, but couldn't be bothered to ask /2 for an instant answer - just saying
    monday went by and it didnt reset?

10. Honestly, haven’t seen a more selfish community. Disguisting.

11. Honestly, haven’t seen a more selfish community. Disguisting.
    You asked the question a week ago, expecting an answer to be served to you like we're your slaves. In that week you could've checked the calender yourself and found out the answer. You could've asked global where you would've gotten the answer near instantly. Instead of doing that you came here to cry how nobody knows and how nobody wants to do your bidding.
    Talk about being entitled..

12. You asked the question a week ago, expecting an answer to be served to you like we're your slaves. In that week you could've checked the calender yourself and found out the answer. You could've asked global where you would've gotten the answer near instantly. Instead of doing that you came here to cry how nobody knows and how nobody wants to do your bidding.
    Talk about being entitled..
    The post has been viewed for 386 times (lets say I was checking about 20 times), please dont tell me that none of the 300 knew the answer to the question. If you arent going to give the answer gtfo, not even expecting **** from you.

13. The post has been viewed for 386 times (lets say I was checking about 20 times), please dont tell me that none of the 300 knew the answer to the question. If you arent going to give the answer gtfo, not even expecting **** from you.
    Those 300 views mean nothing. Maybe they read the first reply and thought the thread was covered. It's also possible most of the viewers are Icecrown players who have no interest on Frostmourne.

If you were in such a hurry, perhaps you should've asked in trade when the raids resets.