1. 79s are mostly an endless circle jerk so people feel better about themselves. "We're superior? Why? Because everyone else in the twink subforum says we are! Amirite fellow 79ers?". And what about all the 70s that are being bullied for lower BG win rates, because losing is not Keanu chungus wholesome 100 floor gang. 70s are not for "cringe normies", I use them to play with my friends, some play them for nostalgia, some are just bored bg rats... And that damn resil scaling! We, of course, to keep the circle jerk strong, need to have a common enemy (like every single dictatorship btw)! A way to optimize stats with a single, compact and pleasant to look at character? No way, 79s are way too smart for that! Don't forget the few incel 79s that control half of all the big twink guilds and kick everyone they don't agree with + delete discord memes to repost them as their own. 79s can be fun to play, but it's far from being the best twinking level in wow.
    Sums it up very well, could add more but everyone is able to draw their own conclusions.

2. Dear people who twink at 79, Why do you do that? I understand twinking at lower levels, Items, Enchants, Class Abilities or the lack of all play a big part in the challenge. Having to camp Gurubashi Arena for the Arena Grand Master trinket or the STV fishing hat for 19's, Having to farm Uldaman for the pair of gloves you need in 39's or maybe even the Pendulum of Doom if you're a Warrior/Ret Pally. Not having access to certain enchants because item level plays a big part of it. Maybe you twink at 60 or 70 to do Classic/TBC Raids and are not interested in PVP. All of that I understand.

But 79's? I don't get it. You're 1 level away from max level, Why not just get that 1 level and do end game PVP? I don't see the appeal, so I'm asking people here that play in the 79 bracket;

"Why? Why do you do it? Why do you enjoy it? Why does it appeal to you?"

I'm not making this topic to flame or troll people, I'm genuinely curious.
    For me, there is two reason :
    1) I think 80s bracket is broken since frostmourne and ilvl 280+ items are easily bought (my opinion) wich caused some specs to be unplayable.
    2) I have lvl 1/10/19/29/30/40/49/60/70 twinks already so I needed to test someting new

3. Why are some people so desperate to prove how horrible our bracket is? really, what do you want to hear to be satisfied? it is a small variant of everything the game offers, why do they give so much importance to something that they haven't even tried. I personally don't need to explain the reason, I simply enjoy it, why would I play on a brocken system when it comes to pvp such as lvl 80, when I can enjoy the exact same spells and talents (its only 1 lvl difference) as a twink?

First 12