1. Algalon 10 man

Hello. So my guild managed to get to Algalon on 10 man yesterday and the boss was hitting so much that even our 3 healers spamming heals and cds non stop couldnt handle it. Please refrain from comments like "get gud" because our 3 healers are very good and know their stuff. So i contacted some Invisus and DPS Allstars members,who already have their Algalon 10 man kills, to ask for advice and they told me devs buffed Algalon so much that he is kinda unkillable on 10 man right now.

So i want to ask:
    is that correct or we have to come up with some strategy stacking classes ( hpally, prot pally) to kill the boss?
    Is the boss gonna be slightly nerfed because at the moment he is VERY overtuned?
    I dont want the fight to be easy since i know the whole idea of the realm is to be harder but i dont want bosses to be unkillable either. My group was 4,5k gs + and we barely made the first bigbang, healers ran out of mana untill the second one due to non stop healing.

2. Algalon is bugged rn (he simply can't miss). Also swings as hard as he swings on 25.

3. ^ This, it's actually easier in 25 man now because you have more healers and defensive tools as opposed to 10 man

They recently did a stealth buff (bug fix?) to fix a "dual wield issue" (their words, according to the Warmane discord), and now his hits are almost never avoided.

At least one holy pally is required, but two makes it easier, and both tanks being pally as well is nice for Ardent Defender in case of bad RNG luck, along with the extra single sacs and divine sacs.

https://imgur.com/a/WwEwNOj

4. git gud.git gud.git gud.
    You wanted custom hardcore server?ehhh?
    cry *****
    Edited: July 29, 2020