1. An ideea for rdf queues

Hello, my name is Lola. Rdf queues can take a lot of time to pop up, raging from 5,10 to 30 minutes, as a dps.I have a suggestion, which can be quite profitable for warmane, and i'm sure a lot of people would be willing to pay for it. Implement a new rdf algorithm that will allow people who donate or pay for the new algorithm, that will allow them to find insta queues on their account, regardless of being dps, tank or heal. This option would ease a lot of the problems i see people encountering in rdfs....after 30 min of wait, they get the queue....boom the tank insta leaves and then 5 min to kick. I'm sure people would be willing to pay for this service, i would say 10 or 20 euros being a fair price, but you decide in the end. Please consider this suggestion, I see it as a great opportunity for both the players and the staff. Thank you for your time.

2. Pay for a fastpass? Who do you kick from the queue then?
    There's an abundance of DPS and a lack of tanks. It's as simple as that. It's not a server issue, it's the players issue. Nobody wants to tank (and for a good reason), if you want faster queues you can roll a tank or get a tank friend.

3. Pay for a fastpass? Who do you kick from the queue then?
    There's an abundance of DPS and a lack of tanks. It's as simple as that. It's not a server issue, it's the players issue. Nobody wants to tank (and for a good reason), if you want faster queues you can roll a tank or get a tank friend.
    That's what i'm suggesting. They could implement the new algorithm and allow people who play dps and pay for the service, to get insta queues They would get prio over people who wouldn't pay for the new algorithm.

4. Even if, for some reason, we were to ever consider this, how do you see this changing anything? It wouldn't magically create Tanks and Healers. If only two of each were available every half an hour, people who paid for this would still have to wait the same way. As dolcokidol says, this is something for players to solved by playing more Tanks and Healers. Otherwise, if you insist on being a DD, accept that the longer wait time is part of the package of an overpopulated role.