1. Coins too expensive.

Why is buying coins so expensive? I want to buy a character in Lordaeron that costs 300 coins is 300 euros, it is too expensive, there is no cheaper way to buy coins ?.

2. You're not buying coins, you're donating to keep the server alive. Coins are just "Thanks for doing that".
    You can get coins "cheaper" through trade system. Donate 10 coins and then sell in-game gold on Warmane Trade for coins.

3. You're not buying coins, you're donating to keep the server alive. Coins are just "Thanks for doing that".
    Pretty amazing how stating it like that can keep them out of legal trouble huh.

4. Rules can be funny sometimes can't they.

5. You're not buying coins, you're donating to keep the server alive. Coins are just "Thanks for doing that".
    You can get coins "cheaper" through trade system. Donate 10 coins and then sell in-game gold on Warmane Trade for coins.
    But according to I was looking on the page what you tell me about buying gold and then selling it I can sell it at the same price I buy it, therefore I will have the same amount of coins.

6. But according to I was looking on the page what you tell me about buying gold and then selling it I can sell it at the same price I buy it, therefore I will have the same amount of coins.
    No no, they're saying donate for 10 coins so you can use the trade section of the shop - then farm gold in-game and sell it on the trade section for coins.

7. No no, they're saying donate for 10 coins so you can use the trade section of the shop - then farm gold in-game and sell it on the trade section for coins.

But that process is too slow, from there to collect the necessary gold in game to buy the character you want, they will have already sold it, the idea would be that the prices of the coins would be cheaper and thus there would be more purchases and they would still win money to maintain the server, but 300 euros for 300 coins (which is what a decent character costs), I think it's too much.

8. Nice opinion. Thing is, if I sell 100 coins for 100 euros or 10000 coins for 100 euros, I still only made 100 euros.

Cough up the cash, sell gold (or characters), or make like a tree and get over it.

9. If u can't afford the characters price or can't go to the farming/selling process. Why can't u just grind from scratch like everyone else?

If u want fast and cheaper character or gears, Icecrown might suit your needs

10. these zoomers just want to zoom zoom around huh