1. Queue for RDF

Hey, we already have mercanary mode for bgs. Why dont we use on rdf/rhc? I think it solves all time losts. I think warmane can do it easily.

2. Mercenary mode works for BGs because it's just an amount of people that need to join - no roles.

In RDF there are roles - a shortage of tanks is a shortage of tanks no matter if you do cross realm or cross faction.

3. Mercenary mode works for BGs because it's just an amount of people that need to join - no roles.

In RDF there are roles - a shortage of tanks is a shortage of tanks no matter if you do cross realm or cross faction.
    I think he was referring to alliance playing as horde.

Anyway, it would bring nothing to the table. There's the same 30m for DPS queue on both sides, it wouldn't make anything faster. You'd have about double the tanks, but also double DPS and double healers. So it's all the same once again. You'd only have those other faction dogs playing with you.

4. Both of true reply. So we dont have any chance to get faster rdf. If anyway to get other roles as a dps, hll, or tank. Ty

5. Maybe if some of the toxic people wouldnt start to insult the tank for little mistakes, there would be more people who want to be a tank in dungeons :-)
    Edited: July 30, 2020

6. Would cross-realm help the situation a little or would it make it much worse with the over abundance of DPS now queueing?

7. Maybe if some of the toxic people wouldnt start to insult the tank for little mistakes, there would be more people who want to be a tank in dungeons :-)
    I agree. That's the main reason of why i won't play tank anymore (:

8. Myself and dolcokidol already answered that.

Every server and both factions lack tanks, have alright heals, but way too many dps. Linking anything together won't solve anything - you may have slightly more tanks and healers in the pool, but you'll also have way more dps.