1. Cataclysm next seasonal server?

Progression thro cataclysm expansion next? Re-doing wotlk progression would be pretty boring for most

2. That will actually be good on my opinion. Main problem with Cata servers is just how bad 4.3 patch is and the content in it. DS is just really underwhelming raid, but if its seasonal and you are on it only for 3 months it wont be that bad.

3. Didn't Warmane used to have a cata server until it closed down due to lack of interest?

4. Didn't Warmane used to have a cata server until it closed down due to lack of interest?
    Yes i think so ....

5. It wasnt a seasonal realm tho, it lost interest when it was stuck in dragon soul, since it wasnt a great raid for endgame

6. Didn't Warmane used to have a cata server until it closed down due to lack of interest?
    it died a death of neglect, not so much lack of interest. when half of the instances aren't scripted, when there's gamebreaking bugs which don't get fixed, you stop caring about it so much.

7. I would love to raid firelands again

8. Didn't Warmane used to have a cata server until it closed down due to lack of interest?
    Lack of interest after new gamebreaking bugs (bone trinket and gurthalak come to mind) and moltdown deleting characters is expected, but both 4.0.6 and firelands patches from what I remember were very popular. With more fixing and momentum from frostmourne end would be the perfect timing to bring it back

9. Lack of interest after new gamebreaking bugs (bone trinket and gurthalak come to mind) and moltdown deleting characters is expected, but both 4.0.6 and firelands patches from what I remember were very popular. With more fixing and momentum from frostmourne end would be the perfect timing to bring it back
    4.0.6/4.1 is worse than 4.3 and 4.2 patch in PVE, Pvp side till 4.3 is good, but MOP has more balanced PVP, better bgs.

Warmane released Cata server WITHOUT PROGRESSION after Moltdown, players just jumped into 4.3.4 content, WITHOUT THE GEAR what they ALREADY HAD.

What means you could get in raids in a week of doing Random hour of twilight 378 ilvl dungeons requirement was to craft full Vicious bs/tailor/leatherworking gear(crafting material for full set took 1-2 day to get), do some rhcs for bis pre 4.0.6 raiding trinkets, weapons and You were READY TO GO. RHOT gear has the same item level of Firelands normal gear.

4.0.6s Pve is bad, booring. HAS ZERO AKA 0 Hype for Cataclysm.

About Bot aka Bastion of Twilight raid (has 4 bosses halfus, Valiona & theralion, ascendant council, Cho gal) is VERY EASY in Normal, at Heroic AC is not killable for most Guilds, you have to farm weekly halfus Hc for tier chest hc token, chogal even on normal gets the Shoulder token automaticly ninjaed by nerds who roll for Off spec, players remove tier shoulder on Main Spec to get it for 4set off spec, even in pug raids most guilds remove tier shoulder to boost one of their guildies Main Spec.

BWDs aka Blackwind Descent (has 6 boss total) first 5 boss is a joke on normal difficulty, because they are too easy, at Nefarian the tank and spank fight is where pets die in Lava at P2, when you have to kill 1 elite x3 pillar and always interdupt the cast, P3 bleeds out without a good kiter tank with the bone elites and it's not easy as you think, that's why Warmane could NOT even script the fight, Nefarian is a key fight what drops the Tier Helmet what gets the same way ninjaed in each Pug run like Cho gals shoulder token.

Nefarian is a guild breaker for late night raiders, cuz the OT the kiter till learns the kiting it takes up max 3-6 hours. Most heroic bosses requires 4set on the Healers, atramedes heroic is the starter boss to get HC tier upgrade for progress, later maloriak, chimaeron but they need high dps.

Throne of the Four winds is a 20 minute raid on Normal for those who learned how to avoid Windburst and Tornado mechanisms on Al akir, The LOOT has Random STATS. Heroic is the same with more healing + dps.

Alakir does NOT have a drop chance of Tier helmet (Nefarians loot) , Tier shoulder (Cho gal loot) until 4.1 patch, but here comes the problem again peoples in pugs, guild runs with 1-2 pug max are ninjaing the Tokens for OS or a guildie who needs it for MS.

Dungeons are booring, in 4.0.6 you can get max 490 Valor points from weekly 7x70vp Heroic dungeon cap, after TANKS simply won't enter RHCs, they stsrt to sell Tank services or You face long Ques in RHCs, rest for your weekly 1250 VP cap You gotta raid.

4.1 Patch comes out with catch up gear in Random Zandalari Dungeons 2 dungeon / day, you can complete it 7 time a week for weekly 980 VP it means 7x140 Vp.

Firelands has 7 easy bosses in Normal, 4 difficult one on Heroic Baleroc for tanks was hard, Alysrszor is hard for raid, Lord Rhyolith the same and Rag HC was hard for some people.

Dragon Soul was easy on Normal, it's an 8 boss raid, only Spine of Deathwing and Warlord Zonozz had difficulty in Heroic progression.

Cataclysm Normal raids don't need Communication like Discord / Teampseak or whatever you use in 2020... Most bosses are DOABLE without DBM or any special addons.

Instead of Cata, You should try out MOP on Frostwolf realm for Both challenging Pvp and Pve, Cata raids are optimised as 30 fps fights on Wooden pc.

10. I appreciate the long writen post but that's only your opinion. If we're gonna say cata has low interest, then honestly mop has even lower. In the end I doubt cata will return mainly because it will demand a lot of dev work to fix all the bugs, and warmane would rather focus on wotlk instead

11. A seasonal cata server sounds utterly painful.

I would rather see a seasonal mop server before Cata....