1. Can I buy opposite faction gear for transmog?

I m a blood elf hunter and wanna transmog my cloak into Ally's TOC blue cloak. If I purchase the cloak through warmane store directly, can I use the scroll of deception to transmog my cloak into alliance color (similar to.transmog alliance lv 60 pvp gear into horde) or I have to use 30 pts to switch into alliance first to transmog it?

Does anyone tried this and have the answer?

2. What you buy from the store, you get that from the store.

Do note that if you race/faction change, the cloak itself will change too accordingly. Transmog appearances should stay the same, regardless of faction.

3. Only thing to watch out for - and I don't know, maybe someone can chime in - is I believe in order to xmog something you have to be able to equip the item. The crafted ToC items have a race restriction, so I'm not too sure you'd be able to xmog it.

I don't know, but just a thought.

4. You have to faction change, procure yourself the cloak, transmog it. Then you can return back to horde.

You can only transmog things which you can wear. Once done, your transmoged cloak will stay the same regardless of the faction, but the original ally cloak (the one you buy from the store) will turn into the horde one.

5. You have to faction change, procure yourself the cloak, transmog it. Then you can return back to horde.

You can only transmog things which you can wear. Once done, your transmoged cloak will stay the same regardless of the faction, but the original ally cloak (the one you buy from the store) will turn into the horde one.
    My hunter has the 272 bis cloak, can i use the scroll for ally cloak and bring the essence back to horde?