1. Server Resets

Hi
    How will the characters migrate to Icecrown when the Frostmourne is done?
    Do we have to have Coins or Points? or the server automatically moves us to the Icecrown?

And i want to know if Lordaeron ever going to do a reset? I don't want to waste my time with a character that is going to be erased few years from now, i spent 3 years on a server which i won't name, then they decided that they want to do a reset and erase everything and start from scratch. i don't want to experience that again...

2. The staff will automatically transfer characters from Frostmourne to Icecrown when the season is over.

In regards to Lordaeron, no one can say for sure - no one can tell the future. Warmane might say today that they'll never reset it, but in 2 years decide it would be a better business move to reset it. I don't know, no one does. However they appear to plan to not reset it.

3. And i want to know if Lordaeron ever going to do a reset? I don't want to waste my time with a character that is going to be erased few years from now, i spent 3 years on a server which i won't name, then they decided that they want to do a reset and erase everything and start from scratch. i don't want to experience that again...
    I don't think they'll reset Lordaeron, unless something goes horribly wrong and, it's the only solution to it. There's no need to reset Lordaeron, there's no need to screw people over who have obtained their hard earned items, achievements, and what nots.