1. Guildie Hacked (Lordaeron)

Hello. This might be falling on deaf ears which I understand but I'd be very grateful for a staffs response, whatever that is.

One of our raiders Miestro had his account hacked and he took a few things from the guild bank before selling/deleting/sending everything off (including all his own bank stuff) - I have screenshots specifically of me on Discord talking about the gbank withdrawals with screenshots from in-game.

Is there ANYTHING he/we can do? I know he was hacked ~10 hours ago, and he lost upwards of 6k gold worth of stuff. E.g. can't his mail history be seen to find and ban the culprit? And/or his character reverted to 24 hours ago? Something along these lines? The whole guild can vouch for him in whatever way.

Many thanks,
    Taerer - Lordaeron

2. Not really, no. For all we can know the account might have been shared instead of stolen, stuff might have been sent even to unrelated people, or spread over multiple accounts and forwardings. Same goes for "reverting" characters, we don't do that. He can try making an in-game report, although I can't think of what could be offered as evidence. In the end of the day, we offer all the tools necessary for keeping an account safe, but it's on the player to make use of them.

3. Fair enough, I guess if there's no fancy mail tracking or anything then you're right, this could be abused to dupe items. Thank you for the response anyway!