1. Furious gear in store

Hi there,

A couple days ago, we started seeing some Furious items in the store. Most importantly, there is the 2H axe (the 232 ilvl one). However, other weapons are not available yet.
    I know the store is meant as a catch up mechanism, blablabla, but this does create a significant inequality between classes. A warrior starting on the server can have a VERY good weap, for example, whereas a priest would have a slightly worse weap.

Could an admin/moderator/someone with insight on this matter shed some light on this please?

Thank you

EDIT: I realize my question may not be entirely clear, so here it is explicitly: which of these is true?
    - 2H axe should not be in store (yet)?
    - other weapons should already be in store, just like the 2H axe?
    - none of the above, it's all intended? (and if so, a little explanation would be nice)
    Edited: July 31, 2020 Reason: explaining my question

2. Items are added based on how many of that item have been obtained in the game in the regular way. This means that a weapon (for example the 239 staff from ulduar hm) that is slighly easier to obtain than other, will be added in store first. Now with pvp it will depend on the top teams and what classes they have or in the most played classes in general, I can't tell but maybe it means that most of high rated are warrior/dk/pala or simply a bunch of em played a lot to obtain it way before other classes could get the other weapons.

3. I know how it's currently working. Unfortunately, it IS quite a bad system with pvp items IMO. It essentially means that items used by the "most OP comps" will be released first, making it an even harder environment for the more exotic comps. I hope Warmane staff will realize this and make all pvp items available at the same time (by "all", I mean "all items of the same tier/same required ranking/same ilvl")

4. Could we have an answer from Warmane staff? This problem does sound like it was simply overlooked when implementing the feature deciding when an item is available in store.