1. DK Frost tank

So I'm currently blood dk tank and I can't really control aggro, and I heard from some people that it's better to tank with frost, so is that true ?

2. howling blast is nuts
    unholy is good too for the -15s cd on D&D
    Also I only blood boil, I dont ever blood strike when tanking for the extra aoe

3. I play blood and I never had problems, on single target it's good and on AoE is also good. Your question is too vague to answer, what do you mean, give some situation examples.

Only times I have problems is if DPS way higher gear than me.

I don't think I have ever used Blood Boil on my DK tank, not even single time I think.

4. You didn't give any specifics, but yes DK tank lacks AoE threat a bit, if that's what you are having trouble with, your best resort is to pre-Death and Decay.
    on single-target though DK is amazing, Icy Touch is roughly 30k aggro, which is about a Shred.
    You can always spam Icy Touch on 1 target to make sure you have the best threat, it hurts your rune management and thus making it harder to mitigate damage but every GCD has a cost to it.

5. I was dk tank for 2 years and i was searching in internet for blood dk tank talent and i slap my face when i saw that people dont use morbidity talent that talent is main tank skill to hold aggro for dk and even in frost presence they dont use it i mean i dont want to be rude but people are stupid for not using that talent
    my skill rotation on dk is just spam Death n decay,icy touch,blood plague and pestilence for aoe then after that just chill and maybe use icy touch to keep if u losing threat on some mob its same skill like consecration from paladin for holding aoe threat.For single target i use 2x icy touch blood tap and again icy touch and just keep hitting theres no way u will lose aggro.I was being frost and blood tank and can tell its pretty much same sh1t but in my opinnion i think frost is bit better for raids like toc or icc coz it have acclimation that talent and if u have alch use lesser flask of resistance.No way u will die from boss unless if u get hit by some sh1t that 1 shot.If u have signified ring of binding acclimation druid buff potion with alch and similar magic prot buffs u can reach up to 400+ resistance.
    Edited: August 9, 2020

6. I don't think I have ever used Blood Boil on my DK tank, not even single time I think.
    Imagine doing two blood boils before p3 starts in ruby to proc your Blade Barrier. Now go put it on your bars.

7. Come on man, no one does that, you shoot yourself in a foot.

8. Note that most of what I say here is assuming you are doing dungeons.

As a DK tank you will have to think ahead on how you want to use your abilities. One well know "trick" is to put diseases on one target and then get two Death Strikes done. That way you will have 4 death runes for your next pull if you are not too slow. This is of course assuming you got Death Rune Mastery in your spec which you really should have.

This allows for some flexibility in tanking in which you can use Icy Touch on multiple mobs to gain lots of initial threat, or you can move around the mob you are currently attacking to a new pack for Pestillence and then do a few Blood Boil. That way you are not that dependent on Death and Decay. Of course you want to use Death and Decay when you can't handle it otherwise.

When it comes to tanking in wotlk, the aim in gearing up tanks is to obtain the most amount of effective health. Which means obtaining as much stamina and armor as you can and be able to survive the largest amount of damage. Blood has a passive 13% damage mitigation+15% at 35% health or lower due to Will of The Necropolis. Frost gives you additional 2% passive mitigation from improved Frost Pressence and a bit mitigation from spells, 6 secs longer duration for Icebound Fortitude. The ability Vampiric Blood from Blood is superior to Unbreakable Armor from frost. Overall Blood wins.

But by all means, give Frost tank a try. Tanking dungeons may be more convenient for you that way. If you are talking about tanking a boss, aggro shouldn't be an issue unless the people in your group are really geared.

9. By ur thinking the best tank in wotlk is druid he can have over 100k hp and can have really good armor also have his own buff with mr.

10. Druids are certanly great. One weakness is that they got weak cooldowns for mitigating damage, but their massive hp helps mitigating it. If I am not mistaken DKs can obtain the most amount of armor of all the classes. DK got many cooldowns which makes them great when the cooldowns are handled well.

11. I was dk tank for 2 years and i was searching in internet for blood dk tank talent and i slap my face when i saw that people dont use morbidity talent that talent is main tank skill to hold aggro for dk and even in frost presence they dont use it i mean i dont want to be rude but people are stupid for not using that talent
    my skill rotation on dk is just spam Death n decay,icy touch,blood plague and pestilence for aoe then after that just chill and maybe use icy touch to keep if u losing threat on some mob its same skill like consecration from paladin for holding aoe threat.For single target i use 2x icy touch blood tap and again icy touch and just keep hitting theres no way u will lose aggro.I was being frost and blood tank and can tell its pretty much same sh1t but in my opinnion i think frost is bit better for raids like toc or icc coz it have acclimation that talent and if u have alch use lesser flask of resistance.No way u will die from boss unless if u get hit by some sh1t that 1 shot.If u have signified ring of binding acclimation druid buff potion with alch and similar magic prot buffs u can reach up to 400+ resistance.
    The lower cooldown on Death and Decay is certanly useful when doing heroics and maybe some more aoe threat in raids, but it is not necessary. Most people prefer you spec into Improved Icy Talons as a blood dk for that buff. Normally you'd see them spec 2/5 on Aticipation. You could if you got the haste buff elsewhere in raid spec to 5/5 Anticipation for slightly more avoidance. Not speccing morbidity is not dumb. Druids and paladins are better aoe tanks anyways.

What you further mention about frost dk is indeed true. The Acclimation talent is indeed strong in the right circumstances.

12. So I'm currently blood dk tank and I can't really control aggro, and I heard from some people that it's better to tank with frost, so is that true ?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325582
    Well written frost dk tank guide.