1. Arena 2vs2, Need help with some matchups.

hello i been playing rogue mage a lot and are a big fan of the combo.

There's just some match up no matter how i think, i just cannot figure out a way to defeat the combo.

dpriest+deathknight.

i begin by sapping priest,
    gouging deathknight,
    then we open hard on deathknight.
    Then DK just kill us. Yepp idk what to do against dk+priest cause priest can just dispell iceblock so we can't Refresh the dimishing return without almost dying.

hunter+discpriest.

So i been trying to shadow step sap hunter and gouge priest just doesn't work i get instantly flared out.

Dance+sap works but then we lose time on dance and zero pressure on priest so no pain suppresion or trinket usage.

The case more or less is that we are just dying, before we can do any damage at all.

another hard combo is Enhance shaman+BM hunter, we just try to burst down hunter and hope we survive.

Last combo Feral druid + priest.

What seems to work somewhat is that i just wait untill druid opens mage then cheapshot, gouge druid at end and then mage gets off sheep on priest and we pressure druid into trinket but after that everything becomes scuffed.

2. hello i been playing rogue mage a lot and are a big fan of the combo.

There's just some match up no matter how i think, i just cannot figure out a way to defeat the combo.

dpriest+deathknight.

i begin by sapping priest,
    gouging deathknight,
    then we open hard on deathknight.
    Then DK just kill us. Yepp idk what to do against dk+priest cause priest can just dispell iceblock so we can't Refresh the dimishing return without almost dying.
    Ok so what u dont want to do is try to kill the DK. It has way too many defensives compared to the priest and does way more dmg as well. also Wandering Plague makes sure that you cant Run, reset and restealth because it keeps you in combat pretty much the entire fight.

Also. if you sap the priest and gouge the DK. you just wasted a possible stun on the dk. Yes he can use IBF (icebound fortitude) but he has to trinket for it. if he does, he has no trinket, no IBF.

your goal vs this should be killing the priest ASAP before the DK can even touch you. Or Swap the DK when he has no trinket and no AMS/AMZ with a full blind > sap/poly on the priest.

if you do wanna open on the DK. just open with cheap shot. if he trinkets. u insta kidney shot. if you have big delays. or you're scared that hes gonna get the IBF off before your kidney shot. you open with Cheap shot > SDance > garrote > evisc > cheap shot > hemo > Prem > kidney shot. so if he trinkets the first cheap shot. he wont be able to IBF due to the silence. then u can cheap shot again for an extra 2 sec stun before the 6 sec kidney shot

hunter+discpriest.

So i been trying to shadow step sap hunter and gouge priest just doesn't work i get instantly flared out.

Dance+sap works but then we lose time on dance and zero pressure on priest so no pain suppresion or trinket usage.

The case more or less is that we are just dying, before we can do any damage at all.
    Never try to go for a sap on hunter if theres a flare. Get rid of the all the traps except for snake trap. ( letting it hit u puts u on root DR. the hunter is gonna be stunned during the root anyway)
    Sap priest > cheap shot hunt.
    if the hunter is inside the flare. U can shadowstep cheap shot if ur fast enough. if not, just SDance and force trinket.

Usually how my games go
    opener = hunt sits cheap shot > stuns/root rog > disengage
    second stun = hunt trinkets > deterrence.
    hunters cant deter during disarm effects. so after you second stun, get ready to dismantle. you can also just press dismantle right after ur kidney shot to be safe. Run the hunter down until dead.
    simple as that

another hard combo is Enhance shaman+BM hunter, we just try to burst down hunter and hope we survive.
    Enh BM is tricky. they are gonna try and run down your mage.
    your mage should hold off with invis until you can get a sap on the shaman and open with cheap on the BM hunt. you're more than likely gonna get double trinkets or atleast shaman trinket and hunt bestial wrath.
    your mage does NOT open.
    if you get trinket from shaman and BW from hunter. just vanish and wait. Sap the hunter's pet or the Hunter after bestial wrath and both open hard on the shaman. if the hunter trinkets > blind him

Last combo Feral druid + priest.

What seems to work somewhat is that i just wait untill druid opens mage then cheapshot, gouge druid at end and then mage gets off sheep on priest and we pressure druid into trinket but after that everything becomes scuffed.
    This is the same as DK Disc. but with a swap.

what you wanna do is sap the priest. and spellsteal his Shield ASAP. when his shield is down. you can open with Shadowstep ambush > evisc for big damage and your mage Blanket Counterspell's him. Do NOT stun him. you can just vanish off if u want to. if the feral opens you. whether or not you can sit the Feral opener is a split hair decision. it depends on a couple things
    - can you mage insta deepfreeze the Feral when he opens?
    - how geared is the feral <> how geared are you (resilience/armor wise)
    - is feral using any burst in his opener?
    - is the priest going to fear you alone, or you And your mage?

if your mage can insta deep when the feral opens on you. and I mean. INSTANTLY, almost at the same time. then just sit the feral opener. ur not gonna take dmg. dont waste ur trinket. mage hopefully gets a half poly on the priest. put bleeds on the feral to prevent restealth. Survive until stun DR on the feral and poly on priest is over. Reset. Kill feral with full Blind>sap/poly on priest.

Tip for any rogues reading things.
    Most ferals will Feral Charge you to pounce stun.
    theres about a 0.75 sec delay because of the charge travel time.
    when a feral uses it, u will becomes slowed/dazed
    if you manage to Vanish in the Charge travel time. the feral will still be behind you. if you turn around fast enough after vanish. and spam sap using thing macro
    /cast [target=arena1]sap
    /cast [target=arena2]sap
    /cast [target=arena3]sap

you will sap the feral out of stealth 100% of the time

3. I really wouldn't expect to beat beast cleave as almost any comp other than a really tanky one like hpal/plate. It's just about impossible to CC or pressure them hard enough to get a kill first, and even blowing every def cd, you'll be left with nothing even if you do survive for more than 20 seconds.

Frost mage Rogue isn't that good in 3.3.5 in my opinion. It requires nearly perfect coordination, and one mistake is a loss. The comps you mention are mostly a hard counter to you. Hunter disc is going to eat a mage alive with very little room for them to counterplay. You can't freeze anything because of dispels and master's call, feign, silence, scatter, traps, fear, md, deterrence, and pet intervene, and the mage gets completely exploded while all their ice barriers and blocks get dispelled. poly priest? It's technically possible to get a kill, but it's not very realistic if the team is competent. the hunter will just dance around a flare and los the mage so all they can do is cast 500 damage ice lances while returning 8k chimera and aimed shots. All you can do is hope you can dance and cheap shot over the hunters deterrence and get a good offensive disarm early game.

Feral is tough because of how tanky they are in combination with faerie fire. it's once again going to be very difficult to beat this comp, as the mage has basically no control over the feral and very little damage, and the rogue can't restealth for good cc chains or to reset. I play a little arcane sub and we can beat these comps by killing them in the first 15 seconds, but we both play under 700 resil and I couldn't possibly see it working with a frost mage or with a lot of PvP gear.

Dk priest I don't see as being a big problem on paper outside of surviving the DKs nearly endless chain of defensives. If you can survive IBF and get a good cc on their priest, the dk should die in a dance. Mage will very likely have to dump cs on the gargoyle and abuse los and ice block to avoid it until it despawns. Remember to coordinate dance with the mages damage and to use tricks of the trade on every dance if it permits. You'll also have to take note of anti magic shell because the cooldown is approximately 3.5 seconds, so basically every single time you ever actually have a setup to do damage, the dk WILL have it. Try to set up a poly right after ams and ibf are gone, and hold onto dance until then. Dks are pretty squishy in the 5 second window where they aren't immune to all cc and magic.