1. Summary of the Wrath servers

Greetings I am looking for a Wrath server to play on. ideally one that had a leveling multiplier, but no pay to win feature (maybe boosted raid encounters)
    I cant seem to find information on the servers here, are they old, new? what the progression is on them, any help would be appreciated.

2. Icecrown - 3.3.5a (has all the content unlocked including rs25hc), raid difficulty is normal, exp is x7 and professions/gold are x3 (?) I think. You can buy everything with real money.

Lordaeron - 3.3.5a (has all the content unlocked including rs25hc), raid difficulty is increased and you can't purchase items with real money (only mounts and some vanity items)

Frostmourne is x7, progression realm with same shop as icecrown. Not sure which content it has currently but it's pvp wise furious season (Furious glad is the best PvP you can get there). It exists for a year and then it gets started from first WotLK raid and pruned from database - all characters from it will get moved to Icecrown when that happens.

3. Doesn't really matter because there is a forced cross-realm between wotlk servers, so you will face donors anyway. The only difference is that if you play on Lordaeron, you will face donors without being able to donate yourself.

4. Also, Lordaeron is 1x, still, right?

5. Lord is x1 and people say but that PVE on lord is Challenging but reality is, players are mentally challenged there.

Youd think that a "haRdCoRe PvE rEaLM" would have decent players who know tactics and stuff, but you are lucky if you kill first 4 bosses in ICC normal. Heroic is taboo on Lord.

Only a few guilds can kill LK25nm and very very small number of guilds can kill it lk25hc mode(small as in 3~4 guilds).

Stay away from Lord as far as you can. It is a toxic waste of time with people drunk on their ego.