1. Rep for other factions’s mounts

Hi there,
    I had a quick question about how reps work in WoTlK, I’m trying to build rep with UC for their mount through questing in tirisfal and silverpine, but If it’s anything like classic, I won’t be anywhere close to exalted after I finish both zones. Unless something has changed. So my question is, is building rep with a different city to get a mount any different in WoTLK versus classic, and if not, what are the best ways to go about building rep? Will I be anywhere close after finishing silverpine?

2. I don't know specifically about differences between classic and wotlk, however, all rep gained for e.g. Orgrimmar, gives hidden rep to all same-faction capitals.
    The exact amounts might be off, but imagine getting +500 Orgrimmar, that's also a hidden gain of about 75-100 to Silvermoon, Undercity and Thunder Bluff each

3. Hi there,
    I had a quick question about how reps work in WoTlK, I’m trying to build rep with UC for their mount through questing in tirisfal and silverpine, but If it’s anything like classic, I won’t be anywhere close to exalted after I finish both zones. Unless something has changed. So my question is, is building rep with a different city to get a mount any different in WoTLK versus classic, and if not, what are the best ways to go about building rep? Will I be anywhere close after finishing silverpine?
    You'll have a decent amount when you finish those 2 zones but you can turn in Runecloth for reputation until you turn exalted - it's near tailoring trainer if I'm not mistaken.

4. You should be pretty close to exalted if you do all the zone quests near a capital city.
    Another alternative, there is a tailoring repeatable quest in which you give the Tailoring NPC in any of the major cities 30 cloth of a kind (Linen, Wool, Runecloth, etc) and he will reward you with rep for that city.
    And then there's argent tournament when you're 80, that gives rep to all your faction cities.
    Edited: August 2, 2020

5. Noted! Okay, I'll definitely make sure to level in Silverpine then, and afterwards do some runecloth stuff!

6. I would say the best way to get your rep is just to wait until you hit 80 and then do the argent tournament dailies for a few weeks and then you will be exalted with all the factions. That is what I personally did, and I started with nothing since I level through dungeons all the way.
    I also turned in rune cloth but it is not a very good option compared to just doing the dailies. Unless you are fine with checking for cheap rune cloth often.