1. Paymentwall

So i have a issue with Paymentwall, i have donated many times since 2012 with no issue but now paymentwall wanted me to send my passport + receipt so i send them recipt on online banking and send my passport, then the ***** says "Your passport is expired" and i ask why that is relevant for identification? They then ask me for Government issued-ID we don't have that in the country i live in we get a Social security card so i explain this and send it, and then he goes back to "but sir your passport is expired" Asking me to go pay 100 euro for a passport so i can make a 20 euro donation, bring back your old payment system, their response and staff is horrible and make no sense, i have verifyed my identety on other internet purchases just fine with my passport alone, i spend 48 hours with paymentwall where they ask for more and more information, i was waiting for them to ask for a copy of my birth certificate but i ended with me being so frustrated i just said bye. And they wont lift my "anti fraud" what ever bull****. My account name on warmane is litterally the same as on my credit card... and i made my account in 2012.

2. In the end it's your countrys fault, swap to a better one.

3. It's **** but it's one payment processor willing to work with warmane so we gotta deal with it.
    Use prepaid cards and never ever EVER send strangers photos of your cards and IDs, that's asking to get screwed over.