1. Global Channel

Maybe make it so its bannable offensive to spam about selling charater and accounts on global

so easier to find ingame items for sale or dungeons or raids, instead of charaters and accounts..
    its so annoying when Wakyqtx selling a bis fwar with eng and tailoring max....

it litterly spamms in global when they can just go website and sell them...

2. They've said multiple times they won't be moderating global, takes too much staff which they just don't have.

3. They've said multiple times they won't be moderating global, takes too much staff which they just don't have.
    They could get a few volunteers to moderate chat channels. I know I'd be happy to mute every single character seller in any chat. I already do that with ignore option anyway...

4. I already do that with ignore option anyway...
    Exactly - there's no need for global mute because other players might be interested in characters.

5. They could get a few volunteers to moderate chat channels. I know I'd be happy to mute every single character seller in any chat. I already do that with ignore option anyway...
    Volunteers with power? I don't see how that would be abused, do you?

6. I would however like to see channels made to separate the spam. as it's now all moved to /s and /y as well.
    it's so bad that I can't /s talk to friends or /y something funny and get flamed for it.
    its all just adverts.

If there were separate channels for each spam type. if you are looking for ICC 25, join the 25 channel etc.

if it's not /p /ra I don't see it as its all just spam.

this is sad because all this has done is stop people from communicating. and if you have a genuine question you have to spam it for 20mins for it to be seen.
    or better yet don't use in-game methods and look online, again stopping communication in-game.
    I have met some fantastic friends from random conversations in /s... no hope now
    it's no longer a multiplayer game, this is bad news for thos who are learning the game as no one speaks to you and helps you. they are not used to talking to people so they call you a ****** and then leave. and the poor new player has no idea what is wrong.

And if you wanted to find a group for a 5man well you would have better luck in the comments of a random youtube video.
    (without using the tool)
    Edited: August 5, 2020

7. I would however like to see channels made to separate the spam. as it's now all moved to /s and /y as well.
    it's so bad that I can't /s talk to friends or /y something funny and get flamed for it.
    its all just adverts.

If there were separate channels for each spam type. if you are looking for ICC 25, join the 25 channel etc.

there's nothing stopping people from making and using other channels. people simply don't because they want their message seen by the most people possible. warmane creating official channels would be pointless as they don't have the manpower to enforce them.