1. Can we please get a changelog specificly for the "custom tuning" of Frostmourn?

Really asking the mods here for something that I think will help them and their playerbase equally. When ulduar came out there were TONS of bugs... turns ot most of them are intentional. Thing is how are the players supposed to know what is a bug and what is not? There should be a very simple way to make a 'patch note" style of changelog. Like: 'X' boss now has 7.5m hp, up from 2.5m on retail etc.

Also this would reduce the amount of false bug reports going to the mod team, so a win win situation.

2. "When ulduar came out there were TONS of bugs... turns ot most of them are intentional"

Such as what? As far as I'm aware (having done all the hard modes), the only things they have tuned are health and damage. None of the enrage timers are shortened or extra abilities added.

Actually, there are several bugs with bosses where they sometimes don't cast their abilities at all for long periods of time (example: ground tremor for Freya). But I'm not aware of any bugs that were turned out to be intentional.

3. Enrage timers are definitely changed, at least on 25m. But i would also love to see some change logs as well.

4. Enrage timers are definitely changed, at least on 25m. But i would also love to see some change logs as well.
    Which ones?

Yogg is still 15 mins, Algalon is still 6 mins, hardmode Mimiron is still 10 mins, etc ... which were the same as retail.

But yes I agree, detailed change logs would always be welcome.
    Edited: August 3, 2020

5. All bosses have at least 50% more HP, that's for sure.

6. Every boss has at least 33% more HP and do 50-75% more damage. Razorscale's enrage timer is shortened by 4 minutes from retail, which makes it a real challenge for lower geared people. Ignis has nearly double his retail health, making the achievements and killing before enrage again, much more difficult.

As for buggy bosses, I have not been deep enough into Uld to say much else, I just joined recently. As for Naxx, I have seen a few "bugs" that were not there in retail, but are actual mechanics. They were just completely negligible on live. I mean....who ever kited on Anubrekhan, actually did the safety dance correctly, ever swapped horses on 4 horse? We never did and got all the Realm 1s and cleared naxx within 2 weeks of release 10 and 25.

These higher numbers are arbitrary and cause for massive inflated gear requirements for content. Im not complaining, that is only an observation.

7. As for buggy bosses, I have not been deep enough into Uld to say much else, I just joined recently.
    Changes to ulduar are being made weekly (maybe daily) to finetune it, on the release the instance was all over the place.

As somebody who is in a top guild (invisus) I found some bosses underwhelming and most of the instance a joke, but after I saw how the pug world and semi guild runs look like I'd say the instance is in it place and the tunning is fine.