1. Slave Pens Flame Cap

Why did you remove it? It's intended in game.

2. No reply?
    Ban on the discord for asking this because it's not asked on the forums, then don't reply when it's asked on the forums.

Okay,

3. Care to explain?

How do you know they were removed? Walked in one time and didn't find one or what.

4. No reply?
    Ban on the discord for asking this because it's not asked on the forums, then don't reply when it's asked on the forums.

Okay,
    Because it was abused to oblivion by people like you. Farm it normally in Zangarmarsh like it was meant to be farmed.

5. Because it was abused to oblivion by people like you. Farm it normally in Zangarmarsh like it was meant to be farmed.
    How is something that is intended to be in game "abuse" ? That's literally the opposite of abusing something, it's fully intended use of something.

6. How is something that is intended to be in game "abuse" ? That's literally the opposite of abusing something, it's fully intended use of something.
    If you can't see why farming an end-game item that through low-level dungeon (where you have a 100% chance to get it) that takes less than 2 minutes would be considered abuse I can't help you.

7. If you can't see why farming an end-game item that through low-level dungeon (where you have a 100% chance to get it) that takes less than 2 minutes would be considered abuse I can't help you.
    tbc item

endgame item

pick one

8. tbc item

endgame item

pick one
    A TBC item can't also be an endgame item for WotLK?

9. If you can't see why farming an end-game item that through low-level dungeon (where you have a 100% chance to get it) that takes less than 2 minutes would be considered abuse I can't help you.
    Are you kidding? You're aware that their is a cap on how many instances that you can enter right?

Let's ignore the fact that it's INTENDED TO BE IN GAME, for a second ok? How's this instead.
    The proc on the server is super nerfed already, so that it hardly ever procs from melee damage. Meaning it's used only as a small fire damage buff for Fire Mages, Enhance and maybe ele shamans.. the THREE MOST SQUISHY SPECS IN GAME have to use this item in place of their healthstone as it shares cooldown. And you, think that this is overpowered in some way?

Something else that makes no sense with removing it, is that shouldn't min-maxing be encouraged by a dev team? You WANT people on your server to strive to play the best that they can. It's part of the game at this point, the content has been completely figured out for years that part of the game is pushing limits of your class. Intentionally gimping the entire populations' ability to do this just drives people away from your server, and to other paces where they can perform at their peak, rather than having a dev team decide "Nah, we're just gonna screw you over for no reason, with no explaination"

Nothing about removing the Slave Pens flame cap makes sense. They're basically nerfing their own playerbase for no reason

10. Are you kidding? You're aware that their is a cap on how many instances that you can enter right?
    and entering all 5 of them would yield you atleast 10 pieces of it an hour, which is an insane amount for the 10-15 minutes tops that it takes to do it
    Let's ignore the fact that it's INTENDED TO BE IN GAME, for a second ok?
    It was also intended to be useful for an xpac or two not perma WotLK realms but we'll ignore that fact aswell
    The proc on the server is super nerfed already, so that it hardly ever procs from melee damage. Meaning it's used only as a small fire damage buff for Fire Mages, Enhance and maybe ele shamans.. the THREE MOST SQUISHY SPECS IN GAME have to use this item in place of their healthstone as it shares cooldown. And you, think that this is overpowered in some way?
    I don't think it's overpowered, I think it's relevant enough to require adjusts for the specific circumstances Warmane offers i.e. perma WotLK realm,
    also
    >small fire damage buff
    >have to use it
    make up your mind eh?
    Something else that makes no sense with removing it, is that shouldn't min-maxing be encouraged by a dev team? You WANT people on your server to strive to play the best that they can. It's part of the game at this point, the content has been completely figured out for years that part of the game is pushing limits of your class. Intentionally gimping the entire populations' ability to do this just drives people away from your server, and to other paces where they can perform at their peak, rather than having a dev team decide "Nah, we're just gonna screw you over for no reason, with no explaination"
    How are they gimping the entire population when just moments ago you claimed that the item was irrelevant and just "a small fire damage buff"
    Let me remind you once again that you can still farm the item normally..
    Edited: August 11, 2020