1. with 3,4k gs in 6k gs bg bracket

hello there, i've donated weaps and trinkets cuz i had some coins left over. What is going on that im only getting into bgs with all ppl 30k+ Health and 6k gs+???
    My mage has none donated items, 4,6k GS and he only gets matched with other player having kinda the same gs.

Is there anything i can do to get some fair bgs? No fun at all, you can do literally nothing with low gs, even if you have donated weapons.

Is that the way server supporter should be treated?

2. There is no "GS bg bracket" in this game buddy.
    You can reg bg with fresh 80s in green items and face SM owners all day long.

3. Can you provide a link to your armory, equipped with the gear you use for said BGs?

4. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary thats my mage (non donor) that gets into low bracket.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary thats my friend that just joined the server, non donor, 4,5k gs also gets into low GS BGs
    If we join together with my mage we get into low GS BG, if i join with my rogue we get into high GS BG, same as if i soloque with my rogue. (3,4k gs!)...

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary thats my rogue, donor...

5. thus. in another thread ive read that the bracket goes to 4,7k GS, is that true? Is there any official information about how the current system works?

6. You see, we knew there would be people who would try to cheese the brackets by equipping a bunch of way lower iLevel items and a couple much higher, trying to slide in based on the average, so the system takes that sort of thing into account. Your 277 and 284 items are what set you in the higher bracket, as they would give you an unfair advantage over people legitimately in the lower one you wanted, something I doubt you don't understand. Equip items that actually fit the bracket, replacing those high ones, and you will be fine.

7. this char just got 80 and i want to farm honor, i dont want to abuse the bracket system at all. The items does give me an advantage, yes. But i still dont have any resilience and die even in low bracket easy with 15k hp. How am I supposed to farm, shall i wait till i have high end gear to donate then? Where is the sence to put an 3,4k GS rogue into a BG full of 6k+ GS? The way it is is much more unfair since i cant do anything at all. And telling me to remove my items just so i can play the game, wtf? I cant enjoy the game because i donated, thats a great message and system.

8. If you want to play in a lower bracket, you can't have items of the top bracket, simple as that. You can enjoy the game, and you can enjoy the lower bracket you want, as long as you aren't going in with an unfair gear advantage over the others who, unsurprisingly, also want to enjoy the game.

9. Then please make a clear line, make a transparent system. If i wouldve known that earlier i wouldnt have donated yet at all. Allowing Multibox at the same time, which is a huge unfair advantage, makes just no sense (which are also not welcome on officials anymore, because its unfair. There is a reason that this system is not on offical servers, its part of this game that high geared can kill low geared in BGs, its part of this game, like it always has been.
    Take a look at Call of Duty or other games with "skill based matchmaking", those things just ruin the game. Or simply implement an on/off option for that kind of system. Or something like a Rated BG....
    Also on my mains its not much fun if every1 has high end gear there, where you fight mostly against premades...
    I gues, surprisingly, its not possible to get my money back for those 4 items, right ;)?

Besides all of that i'd wish that you'd show a little more respect in the way you're talking with me (f.e. phrases like "something I doubt you don't understand" to people who are helping to keep your server alive, with not just a little bit money....

10. You wanted to twink in lower bracket with bis weapons and trinkets, that's why we got now even more brackets, to prevent ppl coming with smourns and other bis weps and farm everyone else. Low brackets are for low geared people, which can still be twinked.

Him/her saying "something I doubt you don't understand" means no disrespect. He/she was saying that you knew exactly what were you doing and why

11. You guys just assume me donating the bis weapons to gank and dominate the low bracket which is just completely untrue, because i didnt even knew about the System yet. The way youre just assuming me doing that for that purpose... that is just disrespective to me.
    I mean just found out about the system because i noticed that i only get into bgs with my rogue where every1 has almost completely bis gear and every1 1hits me, thats where my research began.
    It is normal that youre completely useless if you join bgs as a fresh 80, thats the reason i donated, to be able to compete directly, which now has gone completely wrong. Where is the point putting some1 with 3k gs into BGs with 6k ones, please explain that to me. Im just having disadvantages currently and thats something one should know before doing that. To simply say just equip other weapons after you paid for them is just not okay to me. After all Im just getting punished for donating, thats not they way it should work.
    Edited: February 21, 2021

12. I am sorry that this happened to you. The best you can do is to quickly farm some gear so your rogue can be somewhat viable in the top bracket. Unless something has changed, I don't think unequipping your donor items will help you. In the past when there were only two brackets, the system took into consideration of every item you own, including items in your bag and bank. This was done to prevent people from bypassing the gear check and enter lower bracket battlegrounds with high level items. Perhaps Warmane should add Blackrock equivalent starter gear bundles to the coin shop and offer them at a discounted price or maybe even free for large donors.

13. If you bought those items in last 24 hours, you can go to your account on site, support, item missbuy and explain your issue...so at least you can get coins back