1. How to improve the pvp experience in these darkest times.

I play PvP on Icecrown since 5 years on Horde side. The situation has never been this bad.
    So this post is not about an useless rant on things we can't do anything about because it's in the hand of the devs, but rather to share between us the ways to improve all ourselves our pvp experience. Adaption in the darkest times, sortoff.

1st Issue : Frostmourne have increase the average difference of Gearscore for the high bracket.
    - The devs have chosen 2 brackets for the pvp scene, one low, one high. That's how it is, crying about it will not change the reality of the world. The low bracket is now fully occupied by the Frostmourne playerbase, when the high bracket is now fully occupied by all players between ~3k to 6,8k GS.

Solution : In October, Frostmourne will be at ToC stage. So my bet is the low bracket will be at this moment the one with the most noticeable difference of Gearscore when the high bracket will be mostly composed by players between 5,5k gs to 6,8k gs. It will be the best time to play BGs, because you'll find more fair match-up, and your experience will be overall way better. Premades will still be a thing, but since the system will then be at your advantage, you'll have a better team to oppose them. So AVOID BGS UNTIL OCTOBER.

Another possibility is to find the average and median gearscore of your team before the match start (or do it by instinct). If you know for certain that your team sucks, leave the BG asap. Trust me, 15 min seems long but it ain't that long when you can actually play the game. 10 minutes of being raped by the ennemy team feels way longer than 15min of casually trying to farm gold or doing WPVP. Other option is to AVOID RBG completly and to double tag, so if one BGs is ****ty, just jump on the other one when it procs. It's less honor than rbg, but you're here to have fun. If you're that desperate to trade fun for honor points, honestly just spend coins.

2nd Issue : Mercenary mode is only available for Alliance player.
    - Mercenary has been implemented to reduce the que time of Alliance players. If it allows great pvp players of Alliance to improve the Horde team, it also allows the most toxic and the most crypto-racist players to be able to express their most wicked dreams in the chat for your very own nightmare.

Solution : Download the "IgnoreMore" addon, and ignore instantly all ally players trying to troll the chat. If you do this enough, you'll have a great database of ignored player and your experience will be overall way more enjoyable. If there's too many of them, you may prefer to disable the BG chat completly. In high populated BG like AV or IoC, it's sometimes necessary if you wanna keep your braincells undammaged.

3nd Issue : MultiBoxers
    Multiboxers are whales which feed the greed of the devs at the detriment of the players' pleasure. They're not bannable, and flooding the forum or the chat to ban them will serve no good.

Solution : MBs are hunting each other. So add as friend all MBs of your faction. If you encounter a MB which is farming noobs in WG/Capitals/FoSPoS entrance, wisp to your friendly MB the position of the MB you have spotted. They usually come to recolt the free honor. If you cannot leave the battle to another MB and you're forced to face it (in a BG or WG), don't come close to him, don't provoc him, don't pack. If you wanna fight it, AoE disruption right in the middle of his toons can cause him to loose control of it, and you'll be able to kill the inactive members.

4nd Issue : Premades
    - Premades is a natural human reaction to an unbalance system. In time of hardship, people tends to unite to overcome the difficulties. It's how human works. The direct consequence of this is a drastic increase of the unbalance already happening, to a point the premade will end up farming the ennemy graveyard or just smashing all the opponents like butter, when the team facing the premade doesn't just give up completly. People prefer to be bored but being the winner than to be bored and being also the loser.

Solution : Download the "Spy" addon and keep tracks of the names of the persons you know for certain that they're doing premades. The PvP scene is a small community and some people always play together. You can also remember their names by memory if you have a good one. You have the ability to know who you are fighting with by watching the, so adapt your behaviour in function to what is the most profitable for you to do in that situation.

We can all hope that the devs will do the things necessary to remove these issues (in order : 3 brackets ; mute mercenary ; disabling /follow in bgs ; forcing premades to battle another premade) but until then, you're on your own. See you guys in October.

2. Yeah the premades are the worst thing in pvp. There is no solution to fight against them, only leaving the bg if you see a premade will help. and joining another premade doesnt solve the problem, it makes it worse. Fighting as a premade and also fighting against a premade is not fun, sitting on graveyard and farming dead people is no fun! and if a premade meets another premade they are leaving lol. Maybe youre right, im waiting for the next phase. lets hope we dont meet the players from 5,5k to 6,8k gs later. cause thats where all problems start.
    And the gearscore difference between players is too much, like how much fun is it if youre 6,3 kgs fighting against 3k gs people? how much fun can it be to 3 shot someone? a good solution is a bracket for people under 6kgs on blackrock/icecrown/lord. this would help a lot.
    Yeah man, until october.
    Edited: August 5, 2020

3. Fighting as a premade and also fighting against a premade is not fun
    I... What? Why? It is the closes you'll get to a fair fight in BGs!

4. I... What? Why? It is the closes you'll get to a fair fight in BGs!
    Dude .... , i wasnt talking about a fight premade vs premade. i meant if youre a premade and you fight against a pug grp , or if youre in a pug grp and you fight against a premade. both are not fun....

5. Dude .... , i wasnt talking about a fight premade vs premade. i meant if youre a premade and you fight against a pug grp , or if youre in a pug grp and you fight against a premade. both are not fun....
    Agree, no matter if I camp GY or being camped, both battlegrounds will be extremely boring.
    No idea how so many people get fun from playing premades, when enemy groups have 0 chances.

6. Enter AV premades, where they win by depleting resources and camp players on Graveyards.

So much fun