1. Old to wow, New to Warmane

Hey guys Im a seasonal wow player. ive been on and off since vanilla all the way through WoD. I main normally main a Horde Mage, but im down to try something new. Anyone Willing to welcome an old new player? I do also like to pvp but havent done pve much. Anyone willing to help me out please Reply and make me feel welcome :D

2. Hey Rozaro,

Welcome on Warmane, on which realm are you going to play?

3. I have yet to decide, With what i posted above i was hoping i could get a senior Expert from these servers to help me out on making my decision.

4. This is what i found here on the forums, thnx Thorbjorn :)

Here's a short summary of the realms I made recently:

WotLK realms:

Lordaeron - ×1 experience, professions, gold, honor as it was on official realms. Bosses are tuned to be harder with higher health pools, more damage, shorter enrage timers and there is no ICC buff. In store all you can buy are mounts/pets/cosmetics for coins.
    Icecrown - ×7 experience, ×3 professions, ×1 gold and honor. Bosses are the same as they were on the official realms. In store you can buy a lot of stuff, including high-end gear (Shadowmourne, heroic pieces etc.) for coins and low-end gear for points.
    Blackrock - instant 80 PvP only realm. All PvE disabled, BG/Arena/Duel fest. You can get better gear with rating in different brackets.
    Frostmourne - ×7 experience, ×3 professions, ×1 gold and honor. Realms is seasonal - goes through all patches of WotLK within a span of one year and then it resets with it's characters being transfered to Icecrown. Bosses are tuned to be harder with higher health pools, more damage, shorter enrage timers and there is no ICC buff. In store you can buy high-end gear and low-end gear, with the standard addition of mounts/pets/cosmetics EVERYTHING for coins and it shows up automatically once a sufficiently high number of players gets the items in the game manually.
    PvP is crossrealm. Currently there's 2 tiers - 1 for characters who are at Frostmourne's current progression level with their gear which means if you get any piece of gear higher than Frostmourne's current patch you get put into the 2nd tier. The 2nd tier is exclusively people from Lordaeron+Icecrown+Blackrock ranging from 2.8k gs (with 1 epic from AH) to 6.7k+ gs full BiS players.

Can't speak for TBC and MoP realms since I haven't played them in years.

If you're into PvP I definitely recommend going Frostmourne. PvP there is fairest out of all the realms and you'll get to experience class you pick throughout the patches of WotLK.

5. Welcome back dude,

I'm a newbie here.

Nice to meet you