1. Utgarde Pinnacle los-ing mobs?

has anyone done UP recently? i just got kicked out of an UP rdf because i didn't los the mobs outside the last room
    it was just 4 mobs, the party let me die, called me names and finally kicked me (btw i was carrying them 100%)
    in all the millions of times i 've done this dungeon we always, well, just killed those mobs like every other mob, i mean what else is there to do?
    i had already killed 2 of the 4 mobs but they wouldn't follow, they asked me if this is my first time or something...
    does it get bugged recently and prevent the group from finishing the dungeon or something? i can't possibly think of any reason other than that, that would justify them getting tilted that much
    what am i missing?
    someone please explain because i want to farm that dungeon these days and i don't really like getting kicked just before the last boss
    Edited: August 4, 2020

2. in all the millions of times i 've done this dungeon we always, well, just killed those mobs like every other mob, i mean what else is there to do?
    Avoid them like we all do. I have yet to see anyone pulling them on purpose. It is usually a lock/hunt/DK that pulls since their pets are on aggressive.

On the other hand they are massive dickheads for not helping you and kicking you.
    Edited: August 5, 2020

3. Avoid them like we all do. I have yet to see anyone pulling them on purpose. It is usually a lock/hunt/DK that pulls since when their pets are on aggressive.
    huh, that's really weird i am playing for a decade and i 've honestly never been in a group that avoided those mobs in this dungeon, i honestly had no idea anyone does that, what are the chances
    if i understand the way to avoid them, it seems to take more time than killing them (at least if your geared)
    but anyway i guess if there are people who do that i ll have to go along, thanks
    Edited: August 4, 2020