1. Dalaran LFM Yells Spam

I mean it's not exactly something prohibited by the game mechanics, but anyone else found the yell spam for raid invites in Dala annoying?

I like having yells on my main chat tab for NPC dialogue and stuff like that, but recently it's become so annoying in Dala that I've decided to move it to my Global chat tab.

I mean, don't we already have the Global and LookingForGroup channels for those?

2. Not as nearly annoying as "WTS HUGE ****ING WALL OF TEXT"
    I'm gonna suggest it again, Warmane if it's too much work to monitor global chatt use the bot you implemented to monitor chatts in the first place, mute anything WTS on global chatt and put your bot into use.
    Edited: August 4, 2020

3. YOU MEAN THE MESSAGES WITH ALL CAPS SO THAT THEY CAN BE SEEN? THEY ARE REALLY ANNOYING AND I USUALLY JUST MUTE THE PERSONS SO I DON'T HAVE TO EVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.

Though, more annoying part is the cross faction yelling in Dalaran, wish that could least be removed.

4. Legend says there are portals in Dalaran and you can buzz off to Silvermoon or something, it's quiet there.

5. Legend says there are portals in Dalaran and you can buzz off to Silvermoon or something, it's quiet there.
    Sure thing. We'll do it the moment all classes get portals like mages, or other capital cities get portals to Dalaran and raids.

6. Maybe you can leave the people be and do your own thing? It's like - I put my finger into fire and then scream that fire should be banned or something. Pretty ridiculous, right?

here is a poem for you

Sun raises
    Dalaran has a lot of spam
    I looked for raid
    All I got was a ban

7. I mean it's not exactly something prohibited by the game mechanics, but anyone else found the yell spam for raid invites in Dala annoying?

I like having yells on my main chat tab for NPC dialogue and stuff like that, but recently it's become so annoying in Dala that I've decided to move it to my Global chat tab.

I mean, don't we already have the Global and LookingForGroup channels for those?
    Just get SpamThrottle addons, it completely fix chat spam problem.

8. Maybe you can leave the people be and do your own thing? It's like - I put my finger into fire and then scream that fire should be banned or something. Pretty ridiculous, right?
    Pretty bad analogy. I am leaving them be but their speech bubble clutters up the screen and the chat clutter gets even worse there thanks to them yelling the same thing they type on global and trade chat.
    I managed to deal with that by ignoring all of them but in the end I ran out of ignore space in only a week while only being in Dala to do fishing and JC dailies.

9. Can't relate, I do those things too, but for some reason I have 0 people in ignore list. Weird.

10. Though, more annoying part is the cross faction yelling in Dalaran, wish that could least be removed.
    Ah yes, this especially. It's one thing to see spam of things you can understand, another to see spam of gibberish.

Legend says there are portals in Dalaran and you can buzz off to Silvermoon or something, it's quiet there.
    Except I already do that whenever I can, and I mean, it's not like Dalaran is the main hub you're basically forced to pass through to do most Northrend-related stuff or anything, right?

Just get SpamThrottle addons, it completely fix chat spam problem.
    Thank you for the idea, I'll probably try it later today!

11. Just do what I do and don't read it. I don't see a problem. You always have the option of not focusing on ever little thing. If on;line games where people talk a lot get on your nerves and cause you anxiety, why play them?

12. Just do what I do and don't read it. I don't see a problem. You always have the option of not focusing on ever little thing. If on;line games where people talk a lot get on your nerves and cause you anxiety, why play them?
    Except, I've already done something close enough to your suggestion, but I guess this shows why unlike some of us, you in particular have no problem with simply not reading things.

Yes, there are ways to mitigate these stuff as what my own original post would suggest, doesn't mean that I can't complain about it.

Also, I find it interesting that you consider repeated spam of the same LFM messages and gibberish other-faction messages shoved in your face 'talking'.

13. decide what you like more. seeing useless npc dialog and yells, or not seeing yells.

14. Just get SpamThrottle addons, it completely fix chat spam problem.
    So I just tried the add-on and this did the job for me, thanks again!

15. I always though it would be amazing if we had a chat filter like the one in warframe where you can select keywords/tags of what you want to show up.