1. Convert Lordaeron from PvP to Normal status.

Stop forcing us to engage in world PvP when we don't want it. It's not fun being ganked repeatedly when all you're trying to do is quest and level. PvP enabled on Icecrown and Frostmourne is fine since they are both x7. But Lordaeron is x1, it takes us MUCH longer to level, which we enjoy.. but it also means we have to endure an endless amount of gankers who won't leave us alone. Convert Lordaeron from PvP to Normal. We shouldn't be forced to engage in PvP when all we're trying to do is level.
    I'm sick of having to switch over to my DK and clean a zone of the other faction, just to level an alt.
    Edited: August 4, 2020 Reason: Grammar Mistakes

2. You may call me masochistic, but I can see nothing wrong with these gankers. You can just call your faction's 80lvl heroes for aid and enjoy the show. It's WARcraft after all, and this **** helps us to feel the WAR and hatred between Alliance and Horde.

3. Stop forcing us to engage in world PvP when we don't want it.
    More people want it like this, so we do want it, I guess.

4. That was the only reason why i didnt want to try to play only 1 char to lv80. the ganking was already bad on icecrown, but cant imagine doing that with 1x .

5. Stop forcing us to engage in world PvP when we don't want it.
    You willingly joined a server openly known as being PvP. The only person who can have forced you is yourself.