1. Questions regarding the end of the final season.

I have basically 3 questions that are important, but I haven't seen a proper response from Warmane regarding them yet:
    (1) The characters from Frostmourn are supposed to go to Icecrown at the end of the final season. What happens if you already have the maximum amount of character on Icecrown though? Are the characters deleted? What happens to them?
    (2) What if someone on Icecrown already has the name of your character? Do you have to name change, or do they?
    (3) Can Icecrown even handle the amount of characters that are going to be transferred? Not just because of the raw number of players who will now be waiting in queue to get in, but from a technical point of view, can the realm handle the massive amount of characters without horrible crashing?

2. 1, The character will be there but you will need to delete one of your 10 chars to be able to se it, 10 chars each realm is max but there is space for more chars in these cases, but as I said the only way to play it or se it is to remove other characters.
    2, The Frostmourne player will be flagged for rename.
    3, I guess we'll se, I was curious about this aswell.

3. 1. From the FAQ found in the second post of the announcement thread:
    "Q: When my characters get moved, what if my character list is already filled?
    A: We have methods of addressing this very easily. We will speak about this when the time comes."

3. Characters in the database aren't the same as characters loaded on the server and online. What impacts performance and stability are players online, the amount in the database wouldn't crash a server.