1. My chars gone /What?

Hi, I played on Nelturion (Molten Wow)and all my characters and mounts are gone.... My nicknames are in the game was Aza shaman,Oisian etc.What happened ?All my time lost proto dragons gone i have empty account with Azao shaman and i now played and have 30 lvl (((I was gm of guild Fatality

2. Neltharion(cata) was shut down due to low population, and old Molten characters are long gone partially due to a stolen database, ages ago

3. Check your history, if you have stuff bought for coins there is a chance to get those items back.

4. Wotlk or Cataclysm? Neltharion was WOTLK realm before they made it Cata realm, Molten's old owner stole the database containing everyonce characters and opened his own realm and tried to lure people over there with the offer toget their chars back, not many fell for this as everyone hated him for it.

2015 Warmane relaunched with a new name and everyone had to start over from scratch.

5. One worker of Molten Wow stole and deleted the database of server characters, I disagree about the population of the server then, played a lot. As far as I know he was fired and have to give compensation in the form of lost old players, I spent a lot of time .My Join date: January 17, 2013...I recently restored my account but when logged in didn't find anything I had

6. As far as I know he was fired and have to give compensation in the form of lost old players.
    uhhhh what, no that's just plain ridiculous thinking.

I spent a lot of time .My Join date: January 17, 2013...I recently restored my account but when logged in didn't find anything I had
    2 years? I started 2009, I had 10 chars BiS geared or very close, I lost everything, 99% of gear was non donated for so very little coins back, If you like the game and the server you will play again, if you only think of your old characters just give up right away and go find a new game.

7. uhhhh what, no that's just plain ridiculous thinking.

2 years? I started 2009, I had 10 chars BiS geared or very close, I lost everything, 99% of gear was non donated for so very little coins back, If you like the game and the server you will play again, if you only think of your old characters just give up right away and go find a new game.

ahah i have full pvp and pve farm gear too ...
    The server paid my friends 150 coins in compensation for those who lost their characters. I have already found a ticket to restore my mounts and belongings. I applied and wait .I love the server and I think that the server also respects its players and is interested in them as well as other pirated servers, as I know there are other servers that offer account exchange to lure players and provide them with their exchange services. I like this server and so I I want to stay here and get my refund to play on.because that's true for an account that has been playing since 2013 in my opinion...

8. We stopped giving compensation for that a long time ago.