1. PC requirments for 5, 10, and 25-box

Hello,

here, I would like you to request some information what desktop computer or laptop to buy to expand my multibox capabilities to do:
    25-man PvP and PvE

Currently I box on one computer (laptop, Windows 8.1, 8 GB RAM, IntelCore i5-4210U 2.40 GHz).
    In such circumstances, I am viable to do
    5-man PvP (I used to play 5 x elemental shaman) - the only problems are PvP inside cities, AV, WSG
    10-man PvE - it is problematic to sometimes move with team in cities, but overall in raids it works fine. My team:
    MT prot pala, Heal: resto shaman +/- disci priest, dps: 2-3 x hunter, 1-2 x mage, 1-2 x warlock, 0-1x priest, 3-4 x shaman. +/- OT prot pala

What are the minimal requirements of computer to comfortably play 25-man PvP or PvE team?

2. I'll reply to this, not really for a pc spec recommendation, but moreover, a recommendation for you, if you're looking to get into boxing, be prepared for a lot of hate, and ganking, particularly in the early levels. you will be camped mercilessly. a modern pc can handle much, I wouldn't be surprised if there are guys out there doing 30 on one pc. I have a eleven year old pc and can handle 13 with no issue. a simple google search can help.

I feel a lot of guys start this, and aren't prepared for the amount of hate you're in for, so I wanted to chirp in about that... if you aren't phased by it, or are prepared for it, welcome@ It is extremely fun.

3. What program do you use? I have a simple setup with HotKeyNet, and I had the same problem as you're having, but it was mostly solved by lowering the fps on all the accounts but the main one. just do a "/console maxfps 10" or something. It won't affect your gameplay, but it will decrease the load.

4. I'll reply to this, not really for a pc spec recommendation, but moreover, a recommendation for you, if you're looking to get into boxing, be prepared for a lot of hate, and ganking, particularly in the early levels. you will be camped mercilessly. a modern pc can handle much, I wouldn't be surprised if there are guys out there doing 30 on one pc. I have a eleven year old pc and can handle 13 with no issue. a simple google search can help.

I feel a lot of guys start this, and aren't prepared for the amount of hate you're in for, so I wanted to chirp in about that... if you aren't phased by it, or are prepared for it, welcome@ It is extremely fun.
    I used to multibox 5-man PvP/PvE and 10-man PvP. I know what to expected while exping. After death I used to read/write something for 5-10 minutes to get nervous the ganker. And of course I use areas where is a little of high level characters.