1. Does anyone else have problems with hit? Even caped?

Hello everyone,

This is my first time here in Warmane (not in wow). I got a DK with tank spec (one week at 80), 5.40% hit (177 rating), but with Nerves of Cold Steel (+3% melee hit) and Virulence (+3% spell hit) I should be caped above 8% (8.40%). The problem is... that I miss A LOT, in caps, because a lot is a lot, I can miss even 3-4 skills in a row...

So I was thinking... the talens are really working?

But, when I respect in to DPS, I got 8.72% hit (286 rating) so 11.72% with the same talents. The weird thing starts now... Its a little, very few times, but with 11.72% hit I still miss even in heroics!!!

Anyone else with this problem??

2. are you missing melee hits or spells?

3. Do note Nerves of Cold Steel provides up to +3% hit chance with ONE HANDED weapons. Assuming you're not dual wielding tank, this doesn't affect you.

Melee main weapon hit cap is 8%
    Dual Wielding off-hand auto attack hit cap is 27%
    Spell hit cap is 17%

Death Grip, Icy Touch, Death Coil, Chains of Ice, Dark Command, Pestilence, Howling Blast and Mark of Blood are spells
    they'll need that spell hit chance of 17% not to miss. Boomies (Imp. Faerie Fire +3%) and Shadows (Misery +3%) will help with this as they have talents to help with spell hits.

The best is if you go for 8% melee hit (including Nerves of Cold steel, if DW/FDK) + Virulence 3/3.