1. Pvp is really bad in this server.

Tried playing the instant 80 server to see if it was like those old instant 80 servers and I am disappointed, I'm going to be brief:

-P2W players everywhere, this is clearly just a server where you gather the masses to send them to the arena vs the P2W players from the other realms since probably their pvp is dead because non P2W players gave up on pvp entirely and just do pve. Just like how in Rome they sent slaves and rejects to the collusseum to face gladiators with fancy swords and armor to entertain the masses and make this gladiators feel good while they killed defenseless people.

-Alliance is the dominant faction to the point that if you make an horde character you will just lose 80% of your games the other 20% depends on who has more P2Winners on their team.

-Ping for Americas players is no less than 160 which is bad for pvp, not unplayably bad but there is a clear disadvantaje in pvp, pair that with previous points and its really bad.

-Paying to "skip que" on normal servers, this is the most BS thing I have seen in a private server EVER. If there is a server limit being reached there is NO WAY to enter a filled server. So what if all players pay to skip the que?, do they just let their server break?, this is just dumb and a lie, they are charging you money to even play.

Why are you playing here and accepting this SAD conditions to play? mostly the p2w crap, have some self respect, some dignity, is your addiction bigger than you yourself as a human being?
    Edited: August 5, 2020

2. Imagine playing Lordaeron where it's 1x rates, lower drop rates on items, higher difficulty rates on ICC going nerfed without ICC buff and faster berserk timers, and get into arena vs 98% BIS teams. Either naked or BG geared, doesn't make much difference. Soloq isn't an option, you will get like 1k games and probably still stuck at 1.6 or so, and 2v2 you are getting farmed.

Probably the best pvp experience would be Frostmourne, as you don't match with others and it's fresh server, idk if you can donate there? Is it possible?

3. I don't know, because I have been on this server for 2 years , ice crown, never donated, and my rogue is pretty geared, I stack all armor pen, and i drop people who donate, I even take on shadowmorne users with mixed results, i can bring him down if he has less than 1k resil. and most of the time they do because they stack all pve gear so they can kill people super fast, I just stun lock them, and when stun lock is about to end, disarm them. then finish them off. Also, hunters do really well against P2W people. If you don't pay to win, there is nothing stopping you from getting the same gear as them if you have a good guild that runs heroic icc 25. Just gonna take you a while. I wouldn't even call it pay to win, because all the gear they have you can get it for free if you play the game hardcore. Also , some of those people are not even pay to win, this server has been around for many , many years, a lot of people got that gear just by playing for years.

4. -Alliance is the dominant faction to the point that if you make an horde character you will just lose 80% of your games the other 20% depends on who has more P2Winners on their team.
    Old server and expansion and all of that crap... Make an effort to create your own premade and you'll win more.

-Ping for Americas players is no less than 160 which is bad for pvp, not unplayably bad but there is a clear disadvantaje in pvp, pair that with previous points and its really bad.
    If it was a good ping for you, then it would be bad for Europeans and judging by the peak hours Europeans seem to be the majority here. Not to mention that high ping is not that much of a disadvantage unless you are playing sub rogue or feral dudu in pvp. Heck with how many times I've been cycloned/feared/polymorphed/rooted behind the pillar by a player with high ping I think it might even be an advantage.

Why are you playing here and accepting this SAD conditions to play?
    Because perfect conditions don't exist, and we like to play on servers with high population. And if you only donate the minimum to skip queue you can sell gold or items for coin on the Trade and get yourself that p2w gear you are raving about.

mostly the p2w crap, have some self respect, some dignity, is your addiction bigger than you yourself as a human being?
    Junior wtf is your problem? Someone doesn't think like you and they suddenly don't have self-respect and dignity?
    Majority either doesn't play the pvp or plays it very rare for it to be a problem. The rest have either quit, found something else they like to do or found a way to enjoy pvp even with the "p2w crap".
    Find a way to enjoy it or simply hit the road.

5. <...> I'm going to be brief: <...>

Why are you playing here and accepting this SAD conditions to play? mostly the p2w crap, have some self respect, some dignity, is your addiction bigger than you yourself as a human being?
    Ah, the fabled hubris of American privilege... Check it!

6. You realize you can get every single item on Blackrock without donating anything right?
    Any decent player can go from fresh char to more or less bis in like a couple of weeks (apart from Shadowmourne which takes longer).

7. You realize you can get every single item on Blackrock without donating anything right?
    Any decent player can go from fresh char to more or less bis in like a couple of weeks (apart from Shadowmourne which takes longer).
    Same thing applies to Icecrown.

8. You realize you can get every single item on Blackrock without donating anything right?
    I dont think its that easy to get enough rating for the bis gear, if so much people in arena have bis gear/smourne. Even at low ratings. I think arena is way worse in comparison to bg. In bg are a few people who dont have bis gear and are not that good, but in arena thats a different story.....

9. This is such a bad ****post it's embarrassing but ok, I'll bite.
    -P2W is just a thing fresh players say when matched against other who have playing this game for years. This is a gear dependant game (unlike lol, dota, cs and other memes) so players with better gear are likely to perform better. All servers have been up for years, everyone has had time to get bis gear on every single character by now. What did you expect? That everyone will have same starting 5.5k gs gear as you? Grind a bit, you'll become competitive in a month or two.
    -Alliance is dominant because everyone likes the free trinket cause many (dps) classes can live without the extra 153 resilience so they go for another dps trinket. It's pure common sense and nothing else.
    -Americas will always have ****ty ping as long as Blizzard has higher authority in the US than a government in a European country. Try hosting a private wow server anywhere in NA, I'd give it 3 hours before it's shut down.

What's sad? I've been here for years, geared up way more characters than I'd like to admit to myself, as I used to play PVE mainly my PVP specs are all 6-6.2k
    Sad is the mentality of new players that wanna start today and be the best player out there. This isn't a game for you then.

10. You can't get everything on Blackrock you need to grind honor BUT also arenas... and How a new player is going to grind arenas and get decent rating against full P2W people?

If it were only grind honor I would take it but the problem I see is arenas and the rating thing with all this geared people with p2w items I don't expect to have fair matches there.

Added an additional line to my original post: the "pay to skip que" BS.