1. buffing

why dont u buff guards to have 150/200k hp and deal about 200% more dmg in main city , village or similar location coz its a joke when mbx comes and wipe whole city alone or raid of 10 pvp nerds come in like its theyr own place for example i was lvling my char and 3k gs hunter came to duskwood wiped whole village and couldnt respawn till some 80 comes and kill him and it would be far better and fun to do main city runs to kill boss

2. They did something like this long time ago but it was removed again because some people want to world pvp in cities, solo or duo, if guards are buffed to counter multiboxers then no one except a organised 40 man raid can even enter the city. Thats just waaaay off when it comes to "Blizzlike experience" you wanna change that cause you can't deal with 1 ganker in duskwood?

3. for that is not need 40 raid man atleast 10man raid difficult its stupid that guards are that weak if u ask me they need to be buffed atleast for 150%
    Edited: August 6, 2020

4. for that is not need 40 raid man atleast 10man raid difficult its stupid that guards are that weak if u ask me they need to be buffed atleast for 150%
    good thing no one asked you.level 80s killing lowbies is part of a pvp server. get use to it, or quit.

5. im not talking about killing lowbies, im talking bout buffing guards that they should get more dmg and hp for harder enter in city or that 1 lvl 80 cant wipe whole village bit more harder.tbh i dont mind killing lowbies but smth tells me u suck at bgs so u searching for low lvls to kill em.idk why u 2 stuck about killing lowbies coz main topic is bit stronger guards
    Edited: August 8, 2020

6. im not talking about killing lowbies, im talking bout buffing guards that they should get more dmg and hp for harder enter in city or that 1 lvl 80 cant wipe whole village bit more harder.tbh i dont mind killing lowbies but smth tells me u suck at bgs so u searching for low lvls to kill em.idk why u 2 stuck about killing lowbies coz main topic is bit stronger guards
    in your op you mentioned getting killed by a 3k hunter in duskwood, which means you were on a low level character. and instead of changing zones/loggin off for a while you figured you'd come to the forums and suggest guards get buffed so it's harder for people to kill lowbies.

7. I persnaly think it would be better and i dnt understand what pvp server has to do with it.U can go bg,arena and if u want open world pvp or do raid on city atleast make it hard.I have full wful set and dnt need do bgs or arenas anymore so i also do open world pvp and its like i just enter kill every lowbie 1 shot jesus in village and leave 0 fun.For raids in main city takes 5 min to wipe it and with good ppl 10 min to kill boss.Just cant see why shouldnt guards or npc be better buffed 200% more dmg,hp and add some skills to it.Forget about hunter.

8. if you want a challenge that bad take your gear off.

9. I dnt want challenge that bad. but i think it would be nicer to deal with harder guards atleast 200% more buffed and add some skills

10. I've personally always felt like the security of such an important city like a capital city of the entire faction is a joke. I mean, you can go with a level 80 decently geared and guards become something annoying rather than a threat, which defeats the idea of a guard.

11. finally some1 with brain idk why they even have guards.I mean 10k hp guard that does 20 dmg is just a joke.if u ask me they should be atleast 200k hp and deal more dmg.
    Edited: August 9, 2020

12. I've personally always felt like the security of such an important city like a capital city of the entire faction is a joke. I mean, you can go with a level 80 decently geared and guards become something annoying rather than a threat, which defeats the idea of a guard.
    This. It's quite stupid that a few 80 lvls can wipe entire city w/o problems. Capitol of aliance, Stormwind, guarded by few guards with 10k hp?

I would be for upgrading guards, so raiding oposite city would look more "realistic". Any decent trash in raid have several hundred of thousands hp, but trained, full armored stormwind guard have 10k hp and he is dying from random aoe, its a joke. They may were OK for classic, but surely not for wotlk

13. I totally agree with u.I would make them hard like 200k hp and more dmg not 9k hp that dies from aoe dmg. theysrsly need to get buffed
    Edited: August 11, 2020