1. Bad bug with repetable rep quest, cant get help

So my main did Khadgar's quest in Shattrath to chose Scryer over Aldor. After I did that, my ability to turn in signets to Magristrix is disabled. She no longer has a yellow ! but a silver one now. My main is lvl 65, the quest is available at lvl 62. She doesn't let me do anything now. I made an alt and didn't do the chosing quest with Khadgar, but he was able to turn in signets to Magistrix starting at 62 and he is 65 now and can still turn them in.

My friend can also turn in the signets because I told him to not do the Khadgar quest.

The bug tracker is useless and nobody will get back to it even though i filled it out perfectly, describing everything on how to recreate the bug, I even included a screenshot.
    The in-game GM's say they can't help with it. All I need is for the completion of that quest to be removed from my priest or the thing fixed like it is supposed to be. I want to experience TBC content on here with WOTLK talents and spells. And have frozen my exp at that lvl to do so.

Please help, I can't delete my priest that I've spent so long leveling all the professions and getting gear just for one bug.

edit: yes ive tried deleting WDB and disabling all addons.
    Edited: August 6, 2020