1. Dungeon Finder unfair for Tanks

Basically, the tank needs to be able to hit all the mobs or everyone dies.. its less important for the dps, and even less important for healers. A healer can be 7 levels too low and its ok. Dps can be 3 or 4. But for a tank if you want the random rewards, you have to queue into random dungeons way over your lvl. Even though I have gained a lot of +hit, it is still very unfair. The level gap shouldn't be so wide, or they should put a condition in to keep the High level of the dungeon within 2-3 levels max of the tank. It ALWAYS throws me into the max lvl dungeon, never any of the dungeons that would be yellow or green difficulty unless I give up the Random rights. On my dps and healer the level range doesn't impact me.

edit: and when I'm on my dps or healer, I see it's harder for tanks to hold agro when they get thrown in something too high for them as well. It's not just my tank.
    Edited: August 6, 2020 Reason: more info.

2. That's why DPS watches their aggro, stops attack of necessary.

I deal with it like this: if a dude is hell bent to pull the aggro and suicide, who am I to stand in his way.

3. It's almost as if... tanks have more responsibility?
    It's random and sometimes you get in the lower end of the range so you level up and it's all grey now. Get over it.

4. if you want to actually experience all the dungeons, you have to freeze your exp and not level up, because soon as i level up, it adds new dungeons that im at minimum lvl for again and i wont EVER be able to do any of the ones im green for because I'll out lvl those. So i freeze my exp every few lvls so i can actually experience the large amount of content WoW offers instead of only skipping to the end content.

5. if you want to actually experience all the dungeons, you have to freeze your exp and not level up, because soon as i level up, it adds new dungeons that im at minimum lvl for again and i wont EVER be able to do any of the ones im green for because I'll out lvl those. So i freeze my exp every few lvls so i can actually experience the large amount of content WoW offers instead of only skipping to the end content.
    sounds like you'd be more suited for lord. it's 1x. buffed raids tho.

6. sounds like you'd be more suited for lord. it's 1x. buffed raids tho.
    I guess im a unique case. i got to do the leveling before on retail but missed most of the dungeons, but now in my life i dont have enough time to lvl 1-80 at 1x. I do have enough time once in a while to do the raids i missed. so 3-7x would be perfect for me as long as i can freeze exp when i need to.